Three-Hour Moto Safari Sharm El Sheikh is a very active excursion for quad biking in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt! We recommend this desert safari trip because it allows tourists to ride quad bikes for a long distance – 50 km! Also, it will enable discovering the desert in the Sinai Peninsula and getting to know the Bedouin culture. This quad-biking trip lasts approximately three hours. It is why we call it Three-hours Moto-Safari.
Highlights on Three Hours Moto Safari in Sharm El Sheikh
- Riding a quad bike in the desert.
- Driving on quads for 50 km in the middle of the desert.
- Also, a stop at a Bedouin tent.
Program of Three Hours Moto-Safari Excursion
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Sharm El-Sheikh hotel at approximately 08:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the minibus/jeep goes to the desert, where there is a base of quad bikes. It takes about 20 minutes to get there.
- In the quad base, it will be recommended that you get ready to wear sunglasses and wind up a scarf on your head.
- Then, you will have instruction and training for a little while.
- After that, you will start driving 25 km in the middle of the desert to the Bedouin village.
- As soon as you arrive at the Bedouin village, you can take pictures with Bedouins.
- Then, your guide will accompany you to the Bedouin tent. There, you will have a cup of tea and ask your questions to the guide.
- Again, preparing for a 25 km drive back to the quad station will be preferable.
- Once you have finished your adventure and this exciting experience, a picture and DVD briefing starts. Before starting the trip, your trainer will offer you to take some pictures to memorise these lovely moments. During the DVD briefing, the photographer will offer these pictures to you for an extra charge. The price of it varies according to its size. It will be something optional to have. The DVD briefing will last 10 minutes.
- Finally, we will escort you to your hotel.
- This Three hours Moto Safari in Sharm El Sheikh ends at approximately noon midday.
What does the Price of Three Hours Moto Safari Sharm El Sheikh include?
- Transfer to the desert and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Three Hours Moto Safari Sharm El Sheikh include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you on this Moto-safari trip?
- Also, Sunglasses.
Three Hours Moto Safari Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 08:00.
- Daily from 08:00 – 12:00.
- Also, daily from 10:00 – 14:00.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
This is an active adrenaline quad biking ride into the desert. It is highly recommended as it allows tourists to travel for 50 km in the desert to the Bedouin tents. Since it takes 3 hours to finish, it is termed the Three-hour Moto Safari. Once you are picked from the hotel, you reach the quad biking base in about 20 minutes. Then you are given clear and proper guidelines and you need to do the necessary protection like scarfs, and sunglasses to protect you from the sun and the sand. Then you start your ride of 25kms to the middle of the desert to the Bedouin tents. On arrival, you are introduced to them and can take pictures along with them. Building beautiful memories. Then you along with your guide go to the tent and sit and have a cup with them. Once you are done, you again get ready to drive the 25 km back to the bike base from where you head back to your hotel.