Explore the Wadi El Gemal National Park: a desert area with a relatively green and heavily vegetated ecosystem, home to many rare and endangered animals. In this wadi, you can see wild dromedary herds, with some luck, and the offspring. Dorkas gazelles, Nubian ibex, African wild donkeys and mane-jumper are found there.
We recommend the Wadi el Gemal Private Trip from Marsa Alam as it enables tourists to enjoy the sea and desert.
Highlights on Wadi El Gemal Individual Trip from Marsa Alam
- Swim in the open sea from the beach of Hankurab.
- Snorkel with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Discover the Roman Village.
- Also, have a BBQ dinner in the middle of the desert.
Program of the Wadi El Gemal Private Adventure
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Marsa Alam hotel at approximately 08:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the adventure starts by heading to the famous Valley of Camels by 4×4 Jeep, Marsa Alam City. The way to the first stop takes approximately one hour.
- We drive 70.4 km south of Marsa Alam to Hankurab Beach, Sharm el Lulli. You will spend 1 hour snorkelling and walking on the fantastic beach.
Wadi el Qulaan
- Then, we will drive 8.5 km to the second step (Wadi el Qulaan), where the mangrove trees can enjoy walking in Wadi el Qulaan.
- Enjoy lunch, which will be served in Wadi el Qulaan.
- We will start our safari adventure in the desert after lunch. We make the first stop for a unique Panorama view to show you the beauty of the desert.
- By the Jeep, we continue to our second stop, where our professional guide will indulge you in the famous Acacia tree.
- We will visit Camel Canyon to hike to a natural water spring.
- In the Roman village, our guide will show you the history of the Ancient Roman temple, the Emerald mine and the houses of the ancient miners.
- We will also enjoy our day with a tasty BBQ dinner in the middle of the desert.
- Finally, after such a fantastic trip to Wadi El Gemal, our bus returns to your hotel.
- This Wadi El Gemal Private Trip Marsa Alam ends at approximately 08:00 PM.
What does the Price of the Wadi El Gemal Jeep Safari Marsa Alam include?
- Individual guide
- BBQ Dinner
- Also, Private transfer by 4X4 Land Cruiser Jeep to Wadi El Gemal and back to the hotel.
What does the Program of Wadi El Gemal Private Trip Marsa Alam not include?
- Entrance Fee ( 10 USD per person)
- Snorkelling gear.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to Take with you for the trip to Wadi El Gemal
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Wadi El Gemal Individual Excursion Marsa Alam
- Daily from 08:00 – 20:00.