Cairo Private Trip Marsa Alam is a beautiful Cairo Private Trip from Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt! It is one of the most popular individual excursions in Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights built in ancient Egypt and learn more about its history.
Highlights on Cairo Private Trip Marsa Alam
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- See the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of the Private Excursion to Cairo-Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Marsa Alam hotel around 11:00 pm.
- After picking you up, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) leaves for Cairo, passing the cities of Safaga, Hurghada, Ras Ghareb, Zaafarana, Ain Sokhna, and Suez. All these cities are north of Hurghada, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Hurghada to Cairo, the road takes about 6 hours.
Schedule in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum when you arrive in Cairo. There are about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. These halls exhibit a unique collection consisting of about 150 thousand pieces. Your guide will have a task to show the beautiful exhibitions of this museum and give you free time to take pictures.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you can travel on the Nile. It is an additional program for an extra charge! As soon as the boat ride on the Nile ends, you are heading to another city – Giza.
Agenda in Giza
- The trip continues in Giza. The first stop there will be at the restaurant. It offers a buffet.
- Following lunch, you will head to the Giza Pyramid Complex, the fantastic three pyramids and the Sphinx. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture.
Departure to Marsa Alam
- Finally, our bus will return to Hurghada after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Individual Cairo Trip from Marsa Alam ends at approximately 10:00 pm.
What does the Price of Cairo Private Trip Marsa Alam include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, Private air-conditioned vehicles.
What does not Cairo the Program of Individual Trip Marsa Alam include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Cairo Private Tour Marsa Alam
- Daily from 23:00 – 22:00 the next day.
What is expected to happen during the Cairo Private Excursion from Marsa Alam?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make this Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three, this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.