Showing all 10 results
Individual Luxor Trip Marsa AlamSale! £95.00 – £250.00 "inc. Vat"On the one-day private trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam, you will see the Karnak Temple. Then, you will have lunch. In the western part of Luxor, you will see the temple of millions of years of Amenhotep III _ Colossi of Memnon. Moreover, you will visit the Valley of the Kings. And. Lastly, you will head to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.Select options
Aswan Abu Simbel Trip Marsa AlamSale! £300.00 – £450.00 "inc. Vat"The trip allows you to do some sightseeing activities. Indeed, you can visit Aswan attractions and head further to Nubia to see the temples of Abu Simbel. Among the sights, you will visit the High Dam, the Temple of Goddess Isis on Philae island, The Unfinished Obelisk of Hatshepsut, and Ramses II's temples. You enjoy a Nile picnic on Felucca. The trip price includes Food and Accommodation.Select options
Kom Ombo Individual Tour Marsa AlamSale! £260.00 – £500.00 "inc. Vat"The trip allows you to do some sightseeing activities in Aswan. Indeed, you can visit Aswan attractions and head to two cities in this governorate. Among the sights, you will see the Temple of God Horus in Edfu and the Temple of god Sobek in Kom Ombo. Besides, the trip price includes transfers, tickets and food.Select options
Abydos Dendera Private Trip Marsa AlamSale! £180.00 – £250.00 "inc. Vat"During this fantastic individual trip to Abydos-Dendera from Marsa Alam, you will enjoy a visit to the exciting Temples of Abydos. After this stop, you can have your lunch. Finally, you see the Dendera Temple complex. The trip price includes transfers, entrance tickets and lunch.Select options
Luxor Overnight Trip Marsa AlamSale! £180.00 – £350.00 "inc. Vat"The Luxor Overnight Trip from Hurghada includes visiting the Karnak Temple and Temple of Luxor and lunch on the first day. At the same time, the second day of the trip consists of visiting the temple of millions of years of Amenhotep III – Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings, and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. The trip price includes accommodation, entrance tickets, and guidance. Moreover, travelling will be on a private air-conditioned limousine/minibus.Select options
Luxor Abu Simbel Tour Marsa AlamSale! £350.00 – £700.00 "inc. Vat"The tour allows you to do some sightseeing activities. Indeed, you can see Luxor and Aswan attractions and head further to Nubia to see the temples of Abu Simbel. Among the sights, you will see the Karnak Temple, the Temple of Goddess Isis on Philae Island, the Unfinished Obelisk of Hatshepsut, and Ramses II's temples. You enjoy a boat picnic by Felucca over the Nile river. The trip price will include food and accommodation.Select options
Dendera Luxor Private Trip Marsa AlamSale! £150.00 – £250.00 "inc. Vat"You explore several monuments on the one-day private excursion to Dendera-Luxor from Marsa Alam. In the western part of Luxor, you will see the Colossi of Memnon that stand at the Temple of Amenhotep III entrance. In eastern Luxor, you will see the Karnak temple. Further, you will visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Then, you will enjoy lunch. At the end of the program in Luxor, you will head to Dendera to see the temple of goddess Hathor.Select options
Cairo Private Trip Marsa AlamSale! £175.00 – £350.00 "inc. Vat"The private trip to Cairo from Marsa Alam will allow you to see the three Giza Pyramids and the Great Sphinx. Then, you will enjoy lunch. Following lunch, you will visit the Egyptian Museum. Before the end of the excursion, you will enjoy a boat trip on the Nile as an additional program. The trip price includes private transfers, entrance tickets and lunch.Select options
Wadi Gemal Private Trip Marsa AlamSale! "inc. Vat"Wadi El Gemal adventure will let you explore Wadi El Gemal National park with our private trip from Marsa Alam, enjoy snorkelling at Sharm el Lulli, see the mangrove beach of wadi el Qulaan and discover the wildlife in the National park of Wadi el Gemal.Select options
Abu Dabbab Beach Trip Marsa AlamSale! £0.00 – £45.00 "inc. Vat"On the sea trip to Abu Dabab Beach from Marsa Alam, you will enjoy a full day at Abu Dabab beach. Existing on this beach will enable you to sunbathe on its golden sands, swim, and take beautiful pictures. Also, you can enjoy your lunch on that beach! The restaurant opens its doors at the beach. Of course, our tourists will have enough time for an open buffet lunch with a rich menu.Select options
Showing all 10 results
Landious Travel organises trips specifically for individuals and small groups that take you well away from the beaten path. The company strives to provide exceptional service and a unique experience to all our clients. For this reason, we offer you the best individual excursions in Marsa Alam. We design these trips individually for one client and a group.
Individual Trips in Marsa Alam
We have designed for you the most delicious routes, classic or innovative, in all the cities of Egypt. While staying in Marsa Alam, you can make one of our trips inside the city or nearby resorts. Also, you can visit any place in the country travelling individually from Marsa Alam. In this section, find our excursions in Marsa Alam as follows:
- Individual tours in Marsa Alam.
- Also, Custom Excursions in Marsa Alam.
Subsections of Marsa Alam Individual Excursions
- Sightseeing & Historical tours from Marsa Alam.
- Sea trips & excursions in Marsa Alam.
- Adventures & Desert safari tours in Marsa Alam.
- Also, City tours in Marsa Alam.
Marsa Alam Private Sightseeing Tours and Trips
Historical & Heritage excursions are major sightseeing activities you can do from Marsa Alam. These Marsa Alam sightseeing tours will allow you to see the various sights spread all over Egypt. It widely provides you with many options to choose from it. For example, it will enable you to explore the attractions and monuments in Luxor and Aswan or Cairo and Alexandria.
Most likely, tourists tend to make day trips to see nearby attractions. Sometimes, they choose to make two days tours to see as much as possible. We can divide Marsa Alam sightseeing tours into the following types according to the means of transport:
- Marsa Alam Sightseeing Tours by Bus. This type is broadly acceptable among tourists holidaying in Hurghada. Tourists can choose whether to travel on a bus, minibus or limousine to get to the various monuments spread all over the country.
- Also, Marsa Alam Sightseeing by Plane. This type obtains less acceptance by tourists. Its significant benefit is that it shortens travel from Hurghada to different tourist destinations. On the opposite side, it is the most expensive alternative.
Destination of Marsa Alam Individual Sightseeing Tours
It is important to note that you can find the sightseeing attractions in the cities located in Nile Valley. These monuments and attractions spread mainly along the Nile River banks. Accordingly, you can decide your destination according to your preference for both the means of transport and the monument location. You can head to the south to see the Temple of Hathor in Dendera, Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple and Hatshepsut Temple in Luxor, Isis Temple and Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan. Also, you can head further to the south to see the Abu Simbel Temple in Nubia. Meantime, you can fly to the north to see the Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum and Sphinx.
Under the destination of the monuments in Egypt, we can map the Marsa Alam sightseeing trips as follows:
- Aswan Private Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Luxor Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Qena Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Sohag Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- El Minya Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Ain Sukhna Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Al Faiyum Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Giza Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Cairo Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
- Also, Alexandria Sightseeing Trips from Marsa Alam.
Marsa Alam Individual Sea Trips and Island Discovery
In general, sea excursions in Marsa Alam are a goal of all tourists! You cannot miss it! Having decided to spend time at sea, you can sail to nearby islands. Of course, you will enjoy nature and coral reefs, do scuba diving, fishing or snorkelling. Indeed, it deserves to make a full-day snorkelling trip to Hamata Islands.
Types of Private Sea Trips in Marsa Alam
- Beach Trips and Beach Excursions.
- Also, Boat Trips and Sea Picnics.
The sea excursions are of two major types: shore trips and boat trips. The following is a simple indication of these two types:
- Beach Excursions: the shore trips, or beach trips, take place on the coast of the sea. Usually, there is no need to use a sea vehicle to get deep seawater. The obvious example of this kind of trip is the excursions to Abu Dabab beach.
- Boat Trips: While the boat trips take place on a sea vehicle to get the open water, or some islands. The journey to Hamata islands is an example. Noteworthy that this kind of sea trip is widely acceptable among tourists in Marsa Alam.
Subsections of Sea Trips in Marsa Alam
Undoubtedly, the primary purpose of making such sea trips is to enjoy the marine life from the shore; or in open water. However, these trips do widely vary when considering the type of activity they offer. For this reason, we divide the sea trips in Hurghada as follows:
- Snorkelling Trips in Marsa Alam.
- Diving Trips in Marsa Alam.
- Fishing Trips in Marsa Alam.
- Additionally, Sea Related Trips in Marsa Alam.
Marsa Alam Safari Adventures and Desert Nature Tours
Another primary type of excursion is the desert safari adventures in Marsa Alam. We organise several programs on camels, buggies, quad bikes, and jeeps in the desert. You will enjoy so much quad biking, camel riding and driving on the dunes with these great dune buggies!
The safari adventures are of five main types. We list them as follows:
- Quad biking: this is the most preferred type of desert safari.
- Dune buggy driving: this type comes in second place after quad biking.
- Jeep safari riding: This type of safari suits families and those who do not like to sit behind the driving wheel.
- Camel riding: this type of safari suits those who like to try something new and funny. People of all ages like it so much.
- Besides, Horse riding: this type suits those who like sport and enthusiasm.