An interesting fishing boat trip in the Red Sea in Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists fishing in the sea. Also, seeing the beautiful corals and a variety of fish, and enjoying a sea picnic through the Red Sea.
The main points of the excursion program for fishing
- Fishing in open sea
- Also, Lunch on boat
The program of fishing trip in Hurghada
- You are picked up from the hotel at approximately 08:00
- After taking all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes about 20 minutes
- You’ll find your yacht in the port. It’s big and chic one! The yacht consists of two floors. As soon as go into the yacht, you will need to take off your shoes, and get ready for trolling-fishing. Catching a fish by trolling, takes place while the yacht sails on the sea. For this reason, we provide two trolling rods at the back of the yacht.
- The yacht moves on through the Red Sea, as soon as the group gathers. Somewhere, in the open sea, it stops to let you fish right from its board. By then, everyone can go fishing
- Next, you make a stop at another place swimming with masks and flippers.
- After this stop, the group gathers on the first floor for lunch. During lunch time, the buffet will be open
- After lunch, you will retry catching fish somewhere else.
- This “Fishing trip in Hurghada” ends at approximately 16:30
What is included in the trip price
- Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Also, Transfer to the port, and back to the hotel
What is not included in the price of the trip
- Video DVD
- Also, Photo CD
What to take with you for the trip
Days of excursion organization
- Tuesdays from 08:00 – 17:00
- Also, Fridays from 08:00 – 17:00