Cairo Overnight Trip Hurghada is a beautiful two-day trip to Cairo from the resort of Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights built in Ancient Egypt and the old part of Cairo. It lets you learn a lot about the history of the country! ONLINE BOOKING CAIRO OVERNIGHT TRIP HURGHADA – OLD CAIRO AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Overnight Trip to Cairo from Hurghada – Old Cairo
- See the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- And the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- One night stay in a hotel.
- Visit the Old Cairo district with a stop at Khan El-Khalili.
- Also, admire the citadel of Saladin.
Program of the Two-days Excursion to Cairo
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Hurghada around 02:00 am.
- After picking you up, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) leaves for Cairo passing the city of Ras Ghareb, Zafarana, Ain Sokhna and Suez. All these cities are north of Hurghada, on the coast of the Red Sea. From the centre of Hurghada to Cairo, the way takes about 6 hours.
Program in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum as soon as you arrive in Cairo. Your guide will have a task to show the beautiful exhibitions of this museum and give you free time to take pictures. The museum has about 100 exhibition halls, with a unique collection of about 150 thousand items.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you can choose to make a boat trip on the Nile. It is an additional program for an extra charge! As soon as the boat ride on the Nile ends, you are heading to another city – Giza.
Program in Giza
- The trip continues in Giza. The first stop there will be at the restaurant. It offers a buffet.
- After lunch, you head to the Giza Pyramid complex, the fantastic three pyramids and the Sphinx. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture.
- The next stop will be at your hotel in Cairo. There, you can check in and spend your night.
Program in Old Cairo
- The first stop of the second day will be at the Citadel of Saladin. In this immense citadel, you can visit its famous mosque, “Mouhammad Ali Mosque“, and see the fortifications of this place. At the same time, locating in this citadel will give you a dramatic look over all the old parts of the city.
- The second stop will be at Khan El-Khalili district.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, you depart to Hurghada after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Overnight Trip to Cairo from Hurghada – Old Cairo arrives back in Hurghada at approximately 22:00 the next day.
What does the Cairo Overnight Tour Hurghada – Old Cairo price include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Hotel accommodation in Cairo.
- Also, transfer to Cairo and back to Hurghada.
What does not Cairo Overnight Excursion Hurghada Program include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, carry with you clothes for the season.
Cairo Overnight Tour Hurghada – Old Cairo Booking Days
- Mondays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Tuesdays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Wednesdays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Saturdays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Also, Sundays from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
What is Expected to See during the Cairo Overnight Trip Hurghada?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection passing from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
Giza Pyramid Complex
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza with its associated networks and the Sphinx of Giza.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
Pyramid of Khufu
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
Pyramid of Khafre
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three; this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
This is a two-day trip to Cairo from Hurghada by bus. En route to this, you will get to see the three Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx as well. Post that you will be having lunch in a restaurant. After you complete that, you will be visiting the Egyptian Museum. The first days’ tour ends here. On the second day, you will get to visit Old Cairo. This included a visit
to the Citadel of Saladin and Khan EL Khalili bazaar. As described, the Landious Travel guide picked us up from our hotel in Hurghada at 2 pm. The best part of this trip is that you can get all of this customized as per your preferences. If you incline to travel in private, you can get a private car arranged or else if you are comfortable to travel in a group you can travel by AC bus. The road from the hotel in Hurghada to Cairo takes about 6 hours. Whichever mode of transport you choose, it will always be an AC one, all well maintained, hygienic, and extremely comfortable. The first stop takes place in Cairo, where you are taken to the hotel, and thereafter freshening up and a wholesome breakfast you go to see the Egyptian Museum. There are about 1000 halls in the Museum where there is an array of a unique collection of nearly 150 items. Your guide will take you through this visual tour and explain to you the history of the artifacts in detail. This is very unique among the Landious Travel guide who has an in-depth knowledge of the same. But let me remind you, one has to do a lot of walking so mind your steps!!! You will also be getting free time to click pictures. Once this tour is over, there is an additional tour of the boat ride on the Nile which is optional and comes with a separate price tag. If not then we head to the town of Giza to see the world-famous three Pyramids and the Great Sphinx. You are guided around the monuments and there will be a lot of time to click some of the rarest pictures with mind-blowing poses. Try it! Courtesy Landious Travel Guide is your photographer par excellence. Highly Recommended! The second stop for the day happens at the Citadel of Saladin which houses the ” Mohamed Ali Mosque”. The view of the old city of Cairo from this location is panoramic. A small piece of advice— Do remember to carry your telescope if you have one, it helps to fascinate your eyes further. Lastly, your day will end at the Khan EL Khalili bazaar which is very vibrant and colorful to have a look at the daily life of the locals. Lastly, you are dropped back at your hotel safely.