A favorite sea trip on semi-submarine in Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists of any age to have a good time at the sea watching corals and a plenty of fish. And also, it lets you enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea.
The main points of the trip program on the semi-submarine
- Snorkeling in open sea with masks and flippers
- Also, Watching the underwater world on board semi-submarine
The excursion program to the semi-submarine in Hurghada
- Picking you up at approximately 10:00 am from your hotel
- After taking all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 20 minutes
- At the beginning of the excursion program, you will have a sea picnic by the Red Sea
- Then, you step down to the first floor of the semi-submarine to see fish and corals for about 45 minutes
- Further, the semi-submarine stops on open sea. There, you will be able to swim in open sea for about 45 minutes.
- On the way back to the port, you will still have the chance to see corals and fish.
- This “Sea trip on semi submarine in Hurghada” ends at approximately 13:00
What is included in the tour price
- Masks and flippers
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel
What is not included in the price of the tour
- Video DVD
- Also, Photo CD
What to take with you for the tour
- Also, Sunscreen
Days of excursion organization
- Daily from 010:00 – 14:00