We recommend the trip because it allows tourists of any age to have a good time at sea, watching coral reefs and plenty of fish. And also it lets you enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea. Viewing the Safaga islands and the Red Sea islands will be cheerful!
Highlights on Semi-Submarine Excursion Safaga
- Sea picnic across the Red Sea.
- Watch the underwater world on board a semi-submarine.
- Also, Snorkel in the open sea with masks and flippers.
Program of the semi-submarine Excursion
- A Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your Safaga hotel at approximately 10:00 a.m.
- After taking all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 30 minutes.
- At the beginning of the excursion program, you will have a sea picnic by the Red Sea.
- Then, you will step down to the bottom floor of the semi-submarine. You can watch fish and coral reefs for about 45 minutes.
- Further, the semi-submarine will stop on the open sea. Thus, you can swim in the open ocean for about 45 minutes.
- On your way back to the port, you will also have the chance to see coral reefs and fish.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel.
- This Sea trip on a semi-submarine in Safaga ends at approximately 13:00.
What Does the Price of the Semi-Submarine Trip Safaga Include?
- Masks and flippers.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does the Program of Semi Submarine Trip Safaga not include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the tour
- Also, Sunscreen.
Semi-Submarine Trip Safaga Booking Days
- Daily from 010:00 – 14:00.
Services Presented during the Semi-Submarine Trip Safaga
- Transport: Landious Travel uses air-conditioned limousines/minibuses. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat Facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. These boats have many facilities: a dining salon, water colder, a kitchen, toilets, and life jackets. Also, we provide snorkelling Equipment on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Snorkelling Equipment: you can use life jackets and snorkelling Equipment for no extra charge.