A wonderful boat trip to Tiran National Park in Sharm El Sheikh! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at the sea! The trip gives you the opportunity to see the beautiful corals and a variety of fish with the help of masks and flippers. More, you can enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea in one of the most famous places of Sharm El-Sheikh.
The main points of the excursion program to Tiran
- Swimming in open sea from the yacht
- Snorkeling with masks and flippers
- Also, Lunch on the boat
The program of snorkeling trip to the protected area Tiran in Sharm El-Sheikh
- You are picked up from the hotel at approximately 08:00
- After taking all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes about 20 minutes
- You’ll find your yacht in the port. It’s big and chic one! The yacht consists of two floors. Once you get into the yacht, it is necessary to take off your footwear, and to rise on the second floor tanning in the upper sun deck
- The yacht moves on through the Red Sea, as the whole group gathers. Afterwards,, on a beautiful corals spot, you make a stop in open sea near the island of Tiran. There, you can directly swim and snorkel with masks and flippers from the yacht
- After such a stop, your lunch begins. During lunch time, the group gathers on the first floor around the open buffet.
- The yacht moves on, and in another place, it stops to let you repeat swimming with masks and flippers.
- This “Snorkeling Excursion in Tiran from Sharm El Sheikh” ends at approximately 18:30
What is included in the trip price
- Food & drinks
- Also, Transfer to the port, and back to the hotel
What is not included in the price of the trip
- Snorkeling equipment
- Video DVD
- Also, Photo CD
What to take with you for the trip
- Also, Snorkeling equipment
Days of excursion organization
- Daily from 08:00-17:00