Tiran Snorkelling Excursion Sharm El Sheikh is a beautiful boat trip to Tiran National Park in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at sea! The trip will enable you to see the beautiful coral reefs and a variety of fish while snorkelling. Besides, you will enjoy a sea picnic through the Red Sea. It will be in one of the most famous places in Sharm El-Sheikh – Tiran.
Highlights on Tiran Snorkeling Excursion from Sharm El Sheikh
- Swimming in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers.
- Also, Lunch on the boat.
Program of Boat Trip to the Protected Area Tiran
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Sharm El-Sheikh hotel at approximately 08:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will head to the port. The way to the pier takes about 20 minutes.
- You’ll find your boat in the port. It’s a big and chic one! The ship consists of two floors. Once you get into the boat, it will be necessary to take off your footwear. And, then, you can rise on the second floor, tanning in the upper sun deck.
- Of course, the boat moves on through the Red Sea as the whole group gathers. Afterwards, on a beautiful coral spot, you will stop in the open sea near the island of Tiran. There, you will be able to step down or jump directly into the open ocean. Swimming and snorkelling with masks and flippers from the boat will be easy!
- Following such a stop, your Lunch begins. The group gathers on the first floor around the open buffet during lunchtime.
- The yacht moves on, and in another place, it stops to let you repeat swimming with masks and flippers.
- Once you have finished your exciting sea adventure, a picture and DVD briefing starts. The DVD briefing will last 30 minutes. Then, by the end of the snorkelling trip and fun at sea, your trainer will offer you a photo session. That is to take some pictures to memorise these lovely moments-afterwards, these pictures to you for an extra charge. It will be something optional to have. The price of it varies according to its size.
- Finally, we escort you back to your hotels after a lovely snorkelling trip to Tiran National Park.
- This Snorkeling Trip in Tiran from Sharm El Sheikh ends at approximately 18:30.
What does Tiran Snorkelling Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Price include?
- Food & drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not Tiran Snorkelling Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Program include?
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Also, Snorkeling equipment.
Tiran Snorkeling Excursion Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00-17:00.
Services Presented during the Tiran Snorkelling Excursion from Sharm El Sheikh
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/ minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floors ones. These boats have many types of equipment. There is a dining salon, water colder, kitchen, two toilets, life jackets, snorkelling equipment, and trolling reels on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Food: we present a quality lunch on the boat, with different dishes.
Ayshna Mukherjee –
Another wonderful trip organized by Landious for the best snorkeling experience. You are picked from your hotel and reach the Tiran National Park. This place is famous for its amazing underwater world. Here you will get to snorkel in two different spots. One before lunch and the other post-lunch. You will be experiencing an amazing array of colors in corals and fishes as well. This place has an abundance of both. You will surely be provided with masks and flippers from the boat for the above. If you want, you can ask your guide to take pictures of you at an extra cost. So if you want to avoid the same, take your camera and keep clicking!