An exciting private Parasailing trip in Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at the sea! You will be experiencing one of the most amazing water sports _ parasailing. During this experience, you will be seeing Hurghada City while on a parachute. You will like so much the view over the Red Sea with its nearby islands. This parasailing offers unique 360-degree views of the Red Sea.
The main points of the excursion program on Parasailing
- Comprehensive briefing and training on parasailing
- Parasailing to a height of 30-40 meters above the sea
- Stunning views over the picturesque Red Sea Coast
The program of the private parasailing trip in Hurghada
- We pick you up from the hotel at approximately 11:00
- After picking up all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 20 minutes
- You’ll find your speedboat in the port. This speed boat will carry you to the water-sports base.
- After getting the base, you start to prepare yourself for a parasailing flight.
- Then you get a briefing. After that, the crew will help to do the next steps. It worth noting that during parasailing, the harness attaches the pilot to the parasail. In return, the parasail has to be connected to the boat by the tow rope. The boat then drives off, carrying both the parasail wings and pilot into the air.
- This “Parasailing trip in Hurghada” ends at approximately 13:00.
What is included in the trip price
- Private transfer to the port
- Individual parasailing adventure
- Full safety briefing for parasailing
- Free lockers
- Transfer to the port and back to the hotel
What is not included in the price of the tour
- Video DVD
- Photo CD
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP
DAYS OF EXCURSION ORGANIZATION
- Daily from 11:00-13:00