We recommend the Mega Safari Excursion Hurghada because it allows tourists to ride quad bikes for 50 km. Also, the trip enables you to see the desert and familiarise yourself with the Bedouin lifestyle. Besides, it includes visiting the Bedouin village, where you get more entertainment stops. We call this program “Mega Safari”, which goes 50 km across the desert. Also, it has several entertainment points; it is the most active excursion on desert Safari in Hurghada, Egypt!
Highlights on Mega Safari Excursion Hurghada
- Ride a quad bike for a distance of 50 km across the desert.
- Then, enjoy camel and buggy riding.
- Next, watch the terrarium.
- And visit the Bedouin village.
- Still, you will have time for dinner and folkloric dances.
Program of the Mega-safari Trip
- Firstly, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada at approximately 13:00.
- Secondly, after picking up all comers, the minibus/Jeep goes towards the desert, heading to our quad biking centre. The way to this centre takes approximately 25 minutes.
Warming-Up & Instructions
- First, you will get ready wearing sunglasses, folding a scarf on your head, and putting on a helmet.
- Second, there will be instruction and training for a short while—this training we do to ensure that you can safely drive quads.
Quad Biking towards the Beduin Village
- After all, you will start your Mega-Safari schedule by driving 25 km across the desert toward the Bedouin village.
Activities in Beduin Village
- Once you arrive at the Bedouin village, you will ride camels. And, also you can take pictures with Bedouins.
- Then, you will ride a dune buggy for about 10 minutes.
- Following the dune buggy drive, you will carry on to the next stop. This stop will be watching the terrarium.
- Of course, there are more things to do in Beduin Village. Of course, your leader guide will accompany you to the Bedouin village. Then, he will show you how the Bedouins live in the desert. In particular, he will show you how they prepare and cook bread. It will be fascinating!
- In the Bedouin tent, you will have dinner.
- Furthermore, you will watch the traditional dances and gaze at stars through a telescope.
Quad Biking towards the Station
- The following central point in this program will be driving back 25 km to the base.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotels after a fantastic adventure in the desert around Hurghada.
- This excursion, called Mega Safari in Hurghada, ends at approximately 19:00.
What Does the Price of Mega Safari Excursion Hurghada Include?
- Entrance Fee
- Also, transfer to the desert and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of the Mega Safari Excursion Hurghada include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the photo CD.
Items to Take with You for the Trip
- Also, the sunglasses.
Mega Safari Excursion Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 13:00 – 19:00.
George Clooney –
The mega safari, rightly named includes so much in the itinerary. It is one of the best extensive trips. It includes quad biking and dune buggies. This includes camel rides and watching the desert territory. This also allows a tourist to meet the Bedouins and get to learn about their culture. Alongside, you enjoy dinner and oriental dances in a Bedouin tent. Another reason why it is termed a mega safari because you get to travel 50 km across the desert. This journey has several entertainment stops as well. You get picked from your hotel at 1.30 PM and it takes 25 minutes to reach the base of quad biking. Post that with adequate preparation in the form of a scarf, helmet, and sunglasses you start your 25 km quad bike ride across the desert towards the Bedouin Village. On reaching there you get to ride camels and also lots of pictures to be taken. The additional part here is riding a dune buggy for 10 minutes. Once you complete this, you will be watching the terrarium. There will be lots more to do in the Bedouin village. Your guide will always accompany you and show you how the Bedouins live in such harsh conditions in the desert. Special mention should be given to the learning of the preparation of bread; which is very interesting. Post that you will have dinner in the Bedouin tent. Then after having a very traditional dinner, you can watch oriental dances and stargaze through a telescope. It seems that the Milkyway is so near to us. I was mesmerized and captivated when looking at the stars. Do Book this mega trip and enjoy to the hilt.