A very active excursion for quad biking in Sharm El Sheikh! We recommend this desert safari trip because it allows tourists to ride quad bikes for a long distance _ 50 km! Also, it allows discovering the desert in Sinai Peninsula, and getting to know the Bedouin culture. The quad trip lasts approximately three hours. This is why we call it Three-hours Moto-Safari in Sharm El Sheikh.
Main points of the Trip program for three-hours quad biking
- Riding a quad bike in the desert
- Driving on quads for 50 km in the middle of the desert
- Also, a stop at a Bedouin tent
Program of the Moto-Safari excursion for three hours from Sharm El Sheikh
- We pick you up from the hotel at approximately 08:00 in the morning.
- After picking up all comers, the minibus / jeep goes to the desert, where there is a base of quad bikes. It takes about 20 minutes to get there.
- In the quad base, you have to get ready to putting on your sunglasses and winding up a scarf on your head
- Then, you get a briefing and training for a little while.
- After that, you start driving 25 km in the middle of desert to the Bedouin village
- As soon as you arrive at the Bedouin village, you can take pictures with Bedouins.
- The guide accompanies to the Bedouin tent. There, you drink tea and ask your questions to the guide.
- Finally, you get ready to drive 25 km back to the base.
- This “Three-hours Moto-Safari in Sharm El Sheikh” ends at approximately 12:00.
What is included in the cost of the tour
- Transfer to the desert, and back to the hotel
What is not included in the cost of the tour
- Video DVD
- Also, Photo CD
What to take with you for this Moto-safari trip
- Also, Sunglasses
DAYS OF ORGANIZATION EXCURSIONS
- Daily from 04:00 – 08:00
- Daily from 08:00 – 12:00
- Also, daily from 10:00 – 14:00