Cairo Trip by Plane Luxor is a fantastic one-day tour to see the ancient Egyptian attractions in Cairo and Giza from Luxor by plane, Egypt! We recommend this trip because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights and learn more about its history. Of course, this trip heads to the great pyramids and the giant Sphinx at Giza. Furthermore, it goes to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo as well. Additionally, participants will make this long-awaited trip without losing much time. In general, travelling by plane saves time.
Highlights on Trip to Cairo from Luxor by Plane
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, admire the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
- Walk into Old Cairo and discover Khan El Kalili.
Program of Flight Trip to Cairo and Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Luxor, in an air-conditioned vehicle at approximately 05:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will go to the international airport of Luxor. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport.
Program in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum as soon as you arrive in Cairo. This museum has about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. There is a unique collection of about 150 thousand items in these halls. Your guide will show all the main exhibits in this vast museum. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
- Following the visit to the Egyptian Museum, you will start the boat picnic on the Nile river. This Nile trip is an additional program; you can book it in advance through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will head to another city – Giza.
Program in Giza
- Of course, the trip continues in Giza. The first stop in this place will be in the restaurant. It offers an open buffet.
- Then, the group will carry on to the Giza Pyramid Complex, with great pyramids and the Sphinx. Once again, your guide will show you these monuments and give you free time to take a picture.
Departure to Luxor
- Finally, after such an excellent program in the cities of Cairo and Giza, you will head to Cairo Airport.
- This Trip to Cairo from Luxor by Plane ends back at approximately 23:00.
What does the Price of the Cairo Trip by Plane Luxor include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Transfer to Luxor Airport.
- Vehicle in Cairo.
- Also, transfer from Luxor Airport back to your hotel.
What does not the Program of Cairo Tour Luxor by Plane include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you on the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Passport.
Cairo Trip by Plane Luxor Booking Days
Please, make sure to check availability with us!
- Sundays from 05:00 – 23:00.
- Thursdays from 05:00 – 23:00.
- Also, Fridays are from 05:00 – 23:00.
What is Expected to See during the Cairo Excursion by Plane Luxor?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection passing from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza with its associated networks and the Sphinx of Giza. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558 and 2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three; this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It stands nearly 66 feet, showcasing a reclined lion’s body and a human head. Also, a royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.