Sakkara Dahshur Trip Cairo is a beautiful day trip to the Pyramid Complex in Giza, Sakkara, and Dahshur from Cairo! It is one of the best Dahshur tours you can make to discover more pyramids! Also, it allows for learning more about the history of the country. We recommend this day trip to let tourists see the most impressive sights and monuments with pleasure. These monuments were built in ancient Egypt – the ancient Egyptian Pyramids and the older step pyramid.
Highlights on Sakkara & Dahshur Trip in Cairo
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- The Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
- Also, the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
- The Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara necropolis.
- And the Pyramids of Dahshur.
- Also, Lunch.
Program of the excursion to Giza-Dahshur
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel ( in Cairo and Giza) around 08:00 AM.
- Once we pick every comer, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) leaves directly for Giza. From Cairo to Giza, the way takes about one hour.
Program in Giza
- As soon as you arrive at Giza, you head to the Giza Necropolis, where the great three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus are. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren, and see the Valley Temple. Then, the guide will show them and give you free time to take a picture.
Program in Sakkara
- Further, you head to Sakkara after the finish of the visit to the Pyramids complex in Giza. You can enjoy visiting the Step Pyramid of King Djoser in this exciting place. The world’s oldest central stone structure dates to the 3rd Dynasty.
- After that, Lunch comes just after this fantastic visit to the Sakkara necropolis.
Program in Dahshur
- Afterwards, you head to Dahshur to see the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid. Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt that hosts many famous Pyramids of king Snefru.
- Finally, you return to your hotels after such a program in the beautiful Giza, Dahshur, and Sakkara.
- This trip to Sakkara Dahshur in Cairo ends at approximately 16:00.
What does the Price of the Sakkara & Dahshur Trip to Cairo include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, the price includes private air-conditioned vehicles.
What does not the Program of Sakkara & Dahshur Tour Cairo include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP?
- Also, clothes for the season.
Sakkara & Dahshur Excursion Cairo Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 12:00.