We recommend this snorkelling trip to Paradise Island because it allows tourists to have a good time at sea! Paradise Island Trip Safaga is a snorkelling excursion to Paradise Island-beach on Grand Giftun Island in Hurghada – Egypt! The trip will enable you to do lovely sea activities, e.g. snorkelling, picnicking on the open sea and sunbathing. Indeed, locating yourself at Paradise Island is a significant motive! You will be able to see beautiful coral reefs and a variety of fish. Besides, you will be enjoying a boat picnic through the Red Sea. You will like so much the services and equipment on the beach itself. Noteworthy, the Giftun Island encounters the coast of Hurghada! Moreover, you will enjoy sunbathing on the boat deck and island.
Highlights on Paradise Island Excursion from Safaga
- Swimming in the open sea from the boat.
- Snorkelling with masks and flippers in the open sea.
- Lunch on the boat.
- Also, landing at Paradise Beach on Giftun Island
Program of the Snorkelling Trip to Paradise Island
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the Safaga hotels at approximately 07:00 am.
- Secondly, the bus heads to the port after picking up all comers. The way to this port will take approximately 40 minutes.
- Accordingly, in that port, you’ll find your boat. It’s a big and chic one! This boat consists of two floors. As soon as to go into it, it will be preferable to take off your footwear. Then, you can rise on the second floor, tanning in the upper sun deck.
- Onwards, the boat sails off through the Red Sea as soon as the group collects.
- Then, on the beautiful coral reefs, you will make a stop. Further, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers.
- Following such a stop, you will ride banana and sofa water toys.
- Hence, the next stop comes. This stop will be on Giftun Island. Therefore, we will take you on a motorboat to Giftun Island, Paradise Island.
- Of course, your tour leader will give you a glimpse of the possibilities on the beach. You will find toilets, a restaurant, and children’s slides.
- While on the island, you will be spending one hour. You will have enough time to swim and sunbathe during this time.
- The restaurant exists on the island itself. When it is lunchtime, the buffet opens with a rich menu.
- This Excursion to Paradise Island in Safaga ends at approximately 17:30.
What does Paradise Island Excursion Safaga price include?
- Snorkelling equipment (Masks and flippers).
- Food and drinks.
- Also, Transfer to the port and back to the hotel.
What does not Paradise Island Excursion Safaga Program Include?
- Entrance Fee (5 USD Dollars per person)
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Also, Sunscreen.
Booking Days of Paradise Island Trip Safaga
- Daily from 08:00 – 17:00.
Services presented during the Paradise Island Excursion from Safaga
- Transport: Landious Travel uses an air-conditioned limousine/minibus to service you. A professional driver will escort you to the port and your hotel.
- Guiding: a professional English tour leader will pick you up from your hotels and accompany you to the port.
- Boat facilities: our boats are new three-floor ones. Onboard will be a dining salon, water colder, kitchen, two toilets, life jackets and snorkelling equipment on the first floor. Meanwhile, the sun-deck floor has comfortable sunbeds and a tent. We equip these boats with all the facilities to provide comfort and appeal to you.
- Team and staff: you will have a friendly and professional crew on the boat. Our instructors and trainers will guide you during the trip.
- Also, Food: we offer an excellent lunch on the boat, with different dishes.
There are no reviews yet.