Dendera Abydos Tour El Gouna is a fascinating individual tour to Abydos – Dendera from El Gouna, Red Sea Governorate – Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it allows tourists to see many attractions. These attractions exist in two cities – Dendera and Sohag. Also, these monuments are from two different eras of Egyptian history – Ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire. It lets you get a significant portion of joy and learn more about the country’s history.
Highlights on Dendera Abydos Private Tour El Gouna
- See the Temples of Abydos.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Also, admire the temple of the goddess Hathor in Dendera.
Program of the Private Tour to Dendera-Abydos
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in El Gouna around 04:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) will head towards the city of Qena. It passes the town of Safaga on its way to Abydos. The resort town of Safaga lies 45 miles south of Hurghada on the Red Sea coast. At the same time, the city of Qena lies 220 km away in the Nile Valley. From the centre of Hurghada to Qena, the way takes about 3 hours. From Qena, you will drive further to the north towards the Sohag governorate to get to the village of Abydos. It will take about one more hour to get to Abydos.
Program in Abydos
- Once you arrive at Sohag governorate, you will begin your excursion to the Abydos Temple Complex. It is a vast complex of temples and buildings which lies in Abydos. The complex combines different temples and towers. In this temple, your guide will explain the place. And then, he will show the frequently visited sites of this large complex. Of course, your guide will have a task to show all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
Program in Qena
- As soon as you get Qena, you will have lunch. Then, you will drive back to Qena. It will be your first stop in this city.
- Following lunch, you will drive to the nearby village of Dendera, where you can visit the Dendera Temple Complex. Once again, your guide will explain and show the frequently visited places of this large complex. This complex has different temples and buildings. Therefore, your guide will have a task to show all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
- Finally, you head back to El Gouna after a fantastic trip in Abydos – Dendera.
- The Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from El Gouna ends at approximately 08:00 pm.
What does the Price of the Abydos & Dendera Individual Trip from El Gouna include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, a Private vehicle to Abydos – Dendera and back to the hotel.
What does not Abydos the Program of Individual Trip El Gouna include?
- Additional excursion programs, if not included in the above program.
What to take with you for the Trip to Abydos from El Gouna?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, bring suitable clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Dendera Abydos Private Tour El Gouna
- Daily from 04:00 – 20:00.
What is Expected to See during Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from El Gouna?
- Temple of Dendera: The Complex Temple of Dendera is one of the best-preserved temple complexes in Egypt. The complex covers 40,000 square meters, and a hefty mud brick-enclosed wall surrounds it. This area was the site of the sixth Nome in ancient Egypt, south of Abydos.