Aswan Abu Simbel Tour El Gouna is a beautiful excursion to Aswan and Abu Simbel from El Gouna, Egypt! We recommend this trip because it allows tourists to see many Ancient Egyptian attractions and learn more about its history. Notably, we recommend it to all who like sightseeing in Egypt. Indeed, it is one of the best El Gouna excursions!
Highlights on the Trip to Aswan & Abu Simbel from El Gouna
- See the High Dam in Aswan.
- The Philae temple on Agelika Island.
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
- Nile Picnic with Egyptian Felucca in Aswan.
- Also, the Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel-Nubia.
Program of Abu Simbel Tour
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in El Gouna at approximately 00:30 in the morning.
- After picking up all comers, the bus leaves for Aswan, passing the coastal cities of Safaga, Al-Quseir, and Marsa Alam; and heading to Edfu and Kom Ombo valley cities. The town of Edfu locates 120 kilometres south of Marsa Alam, on the Nile River. At the same time, the town of Kom Ombo is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. From the centre of Safaga to Aswan, the way takes approximately 9 hours.
First-Day Program in Aswan
- As soon as you arrive at Aswan, we will show you the temple of Goddess Isis on the island of Philae.
- Then, we move to the High Dam After visiting the complex temples in Philae.
- After that, you can visit the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Finally, you can enjoy your lunch before escorting you back to your hotel in Aswan.
Second-Day Program in Abu Simbel
- On the morning of your second day’s stay in Aswan, we will pick you up from your hotel at 04: 00 to travel to Abu Simbel. It is worth noting that it takes 3 hours to drive to the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Once you arrive at Abu Simbel, we will start showing you the fantastic temples of Ramses II.
- As this visit comes to an end, you drive back to Aswan.
- Afterwards, in Aswan, you will enjoy your lunch.
- Finally, Our bus returns to El Gouna after such a program in the beautiful city of Aswan.
- This Trip to Aswan Abu Simbel from El Gouna ends at approximately 24:00.
What does the Price of Aswan & Abu Simbel Tour El Gouna include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Aswan – Abu Simbel and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip El Gouna include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the main program.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Aswan Abu Simbel Tour El Gouna
- Daily from 00:30 – 24:00 the next day.
What is Expected to See during the Aswan Abu Simbel Tour El Gouna?
- Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel: The Abu Simbel temples are two massive rock temples at the Nubian village of Abu Simbel, Aswan governorate, Egypt. In other words, these temples stand on the western bank of Lake Nasser, about 230 km southwest of Aswan. Ancient Egyptians built these temples during the rule of Ramses II.
- Philae Temple: This impressive temple complex stands on one of the islands in the Nile River. Its original place was on Philae Island in Aswan. After building the High Dam in Aswan, there was a need to move this complex to the next island, Agilika. With the help of UNESCO, engineers rebuilt this temple on the nearby Agilika Island, located 12 km south of the High Dam.