Luxor Private Tour El Gouna is an inspiring individual trip to Luxor from El Gouna, Egypt! We recommend this informative trip because it allows tourists to see many ancient Egyptian attractions. Luxor’s temples and tombs in the Valley of Kings are among these attractions. Additionally, it lets you know a lot about the history of ancient Egypt!
Highlights on Luxor Private Tour El Gouna
- Karnak Temple in the City of the Living.
- Lunch at a restaurant by the Nile river.
- Moreover, the Colossi of Memnon in the temple of Amenhotep III.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Also, a visit to the Valley of Kings in the City of the Dead.
Program of the Excursion to Luxor – Valley of the Kings
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from El Gouna hotel around 05:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) leaves towards Luxor, passing Qena, 174 km away in the Nile Valley. From the centre of El Gouna to Luxor, the way takes about 4 hours.
Program in Eastern Luxor
- We will show you the Karnak temple when you arrive in Luxor. This temple is the largest in Egypt and the whole old world. You will find this temple in the City of Living – Eastern Luxor. In that temple, your guide will begin his explanation; then, he will show the frequently visited places in this large complex. Please, note that this complex combines different temples and buildings. Therefore, your guide will have the task of showing you all these temples. Moreover, he will give you free time to take a picture.
- Following the visit to the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you will make a boat picnic. It is an additional program! Optionally, this boat trip across the Nile River will be upon request.
- Once the boat picnic ends, you will find that you have already reached the Western Luxor – City of the Dead.
Program in Western Luxor
- In Western Luxor, the trip will continue with a stop at the restaurant. There you can enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Following lunch, the next stop will be at the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are these two grandiose statues that stand at the entrance of the temple of Amenhotep III. Accordingly, your guide will show you these giant statues. Also, he will give you enough time to take a picture.
- Further, the bus will head to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It is a remarkable temple that exists in Deir El-Bahari. The Ancient builders carved these three floors of temples right into the rock. Around that temple, you will also see the temples and tombs of the Deir El Bahari Complex. Besides, Thutmose III and Amenhotep Neb Hept Ra have other temples. Once again, your guide will give you information and free time to wander.
- Afterwards, you will visit the Valley of the Kings. It is excellent in this place and interesting! Also, in the Valley, you will see three tombs which belong to the great pharaohs of Egypt.
- Finally, Our bus will leave for El Gouna after such a program in the beautiful city of Luxor.
- This Individual Trip to Luxor from El Gouna ends at approximately 08:00 pm.
What does the Price of Luxor Individual Trip El Gouna include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, a Private vehicle to Luxor and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Luxor Individual Trip El Gouna include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the program mentioned above.
What to take with you for this individual trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Luxor Private Tour El Gouna
- Daily from 05:00 – 20:00.
What is Expected to See during the Luxor Individual Trip from El Gouna?
Monuments on the eastern bank of the River Nile
- Karnak Temple: is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. Its old name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”. Continuously building this complex temple lasted more than two thousand years. It comprises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres. The great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival – the festival of Opet. Amenhotep III and Ramses II built this majestic Luxor temple dedicated to Amun. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Monuments on the western bank of the River Nile
- Valley of the Kings: Valley of the Kings is where the magnificent tombs exist. This Valley is home to tombs of Ancient Egyptian kings, e.g., the great pharaohs Ramses II and Tutankhamun. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians carved those tombs deeply into the mountain rock. Also, they richly decorated them and filled them with treasures for the afterlife.
- Hatshepsut Temple: At El Deir El Bahary, Hatshepsut temple is an impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut. This temple, impressively, rises out in the desert with a series of terraces. It merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Additionally, it is one of the most beautiful & best-preserved of all the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Also, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono-stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the significant remains of a vast mortuary temple.