It is a wonderful excursion to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Safaga, Egypt! In fact, we recommend a trip because allows tourists to see a large number of Ancient Egyptian attractions and knowing more about the history of the country. Particularly, we recommend it to all those who like sightseeing activities in Egypt. ONLINE BOOKING ASWAN ABU SIMBEL TRIP SAFAGA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on the Trip to Aswan & Abu Simbel from Safaga
- See the High dam in Aswan.
- The Philae temple on Agelika Island.
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
- Nile Picnic with Egyptian Felucca in Aswan.
- Also, the Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel-Nubia.
Program of Abu-Simbel Tour
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel, in Safaga, at approximately 00:30 in the morning.
- After picking up all comers, the bus leave for Aswan passing the coastal cities of Safaga, Al-Quseir, and Marsa Alam; and heading to those valley cities of Edfu, and Kom Ombo. The town of Edfu locates 120 kilometres south of Marsa Alam, on the river Nile. While the city of Kom Ombo is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. The way, from the centre of Safaga to Aswan, takes approximately 9 hours.
First-Day Program in Aswan
- As soon as you arrive at Aswan, we show you the temple of Goddess Isis on the island of Philae.
- Then, we move ahead to the High Dam After visiting the complex temples in Philae.
- After that, you can visit the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Finally, you can enjoy your lunch before escorting you back to your hotel in Aswan.
Second-Day Program in Abu Simbel
- On the morning of your second day’s stay in Aswan, we pick you up from your hotel at 04: 00 to travel to Abu Simbel. Worth noting, it takes 3 hours to drive to the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Once you arrived at Abu Simbel, we start showing you the amazing temples of Ramses II.
- As this visit comes to an end, you drive back to Aswan.
- Afterwards, in Aswan, you will enjoy your lunch.
Departure to Safaga
- Finally, Our bus leaves back to Safaga, after such a program in the wonderful city of Aswan.
- This Trip to Aswan Abu Simbel from Safaga ends at approximately 24:00.
What does the Price of Aswan & Abu Simbel Tour Safaga include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Aswan – Abu Simbel, and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip Safaga include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the main program.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip Safaga Booking Days
- Daily from 00:30 – 24:00 the next day.
What is Expected to See during the Trip to Aswan & Abu Simbel from Safaga?
- Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel: The Abu Simbel temples are two massive rock temples at the Nubian village of Abu Simbel, Aswan governorate, Egypt. In other words, these temples stand on the western bank of Lake Nasser, about 230 km southwest of Aswan. Ancient Egyptians built these temples during the rule of Ramses II.
- Philae Temple: This amazing temple complex is located on one of the islands in the River Nile. Its original place was on Philae Island in Aswan. After building the High Dam in Aswan, there was a need to move this complex to the next island, Agilika. With the help of UNESCO, it was rebuilt on Agilika Island which is located 12 km to the south of the High Dam.