Aswan Abu Simbel Trip Hurghada is an exciting excursion to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend a trip because it allows tourists to see many ancient Egyptian attractions and learn more about its history.
Highlights on Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip from Hurghada
- See the High dam in Aswan.
- Philae temples on Agelika Island.
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
- Nile Picnic with Egyptian Felucca in Aswan.
- Also, the Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel.
Tour program to Abu Simbel Temples
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel, in Hurghada, at approximately midnight.
- After picking up all comers, the bus leaves for Aswan. It passes the coastal cities of Safaga, Al-Quseir, and Marsa Alam; and heads to the valley cities of Edfu and Kom Ombo. The town of Edfu lies 120 kilometres south of Marsa Alam, on the river Nile. At the same time, the city of Kom Ombo is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. From the centre of Hurghada to Aswan, the way takes approximately 9 hours.
First-Day Program in Aswan
- As soon as you arrive at Aswan, we will show you the temple of Goddess Isis on the island of Philae.
- Then, we will move to the High Dam After visiting the complex temples in Philae.
- After that, you can visit the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Finally, you can enjoy your lunch before escorting you back to your hotel in Aswan.
Second Day Program in Abu Simbel
- On the second day’s tour in Aswan, we will pick you up from your hotel at 04: 00 am. Then, we join the police convoy heading to Abu Simbel. Thus, it will take approximately 3 hours to reach the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Once you arrive at Abu Simbel, we will start showing you the fantastic temples of Ramses II.
- When this visit ends, you will drive back to Aswan.
- And then, in Aswan, you will enjoy your lunch.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, our bus returns to Hurghada after such a program in the beautiful city of Aswan.
- This trip to Aswan & Abu Simbel from Hurghada ends at approximately 24:00.
What does the Price of Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Hotel stay.
- Also, Transfer to Aswan – Abu Simbel and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Aswan & Abu Simbel Hurghada include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Aswan Abu Simbel Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 24:00 – 24:00 the next day
What is Expected to See During Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip from Hurghada?
- Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel: The Abu Simbel temples are two massive rock temples at the Nubian village of Abu Simbel, Aswan governorate, Egypt. In other words, these temples stand on the western bank of Lake Nasser, about 230 km southwest of Aswan. The Ancient Egyptians built these temples during the rule of Ramses II.
- Philae Temple: This unique temple complex exists on one of the islands in the River Nile. Its original place was on Philae Island in Aswan. After building the High Dam in Aswan, there was a need to move this complex to the next island, Agilika. With the help of UNESCO, engineers rebuilt it on neighbouring Agilika Island. The Agilika island lies 12 km to the south of the High Dam.
Tommy Vercetti –
This trip will be an absolute sightseeing one. You will see the Temple Of Isis on the island of Philae. Then you will move ahead to see the High Dam. Then you will visit the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut. Then you will have your lunch before you return to the hotel in Aswan. Thus ending the first day’s tour. On the second day, after being picked from the hotel, we will be joining the police convoy to Abu Simbel and it will take about 3 hours to reach there. On arrival, you will get to see the wonderful temples of Ramses II. Then you head back to Aswan, have lunch and then finally head back to Hurghada.