Aswan Abu Simbel Trip Marsa Alam is a fascinating two-day excursion to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam, Egypt! We recommend a trip because it allows tourists to see many ancient Egyptian attractions and learn more about its history.
Highlights on Aswan & Abu Simbel’s Trip from Marsa Alam
- See the High Dam in Aswan.
- Philae temple on Agilika Island.
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
- Nile Picnic with Egyptian Felucca.
- Also, the Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel.
Tour Program to Aswan/Abu Simbel
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel (Marsa Alam, Al-Quseir, and Port Ghalib) at approximately 03:00 in the morning.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for Aswan, passing the cities of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Edfu is 120 kilometres south of Marsa Alam, on the Nile River. At the same time, the town of Kom Ombo is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. From the centre of Marsa Alam to Aswan, the way takes about 4 hours.
First Day Program in Aswan
- As soon as you arrive at Aswan, we will show you the temple of Goddess Isis on the island of Philae.
- Then, we moved to the High Dam after visiting the complex temples in Philae.
- After that, you can visit the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Finally, you can enjoy lunch before escorting back to the hotel in Aswan.
Second Day Program in Abu Simbel
- On the early morning of the next day of accommodation in Aswan, you will travel to Abu Simbel. Therefore, we will pick you up from the hotel at 04: 00 to join the caravan to Abu Simbel. It is worth noting that it takes 3 hours to drive to the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Once you arrive at Abu Simbel, we will start showing you the fantastic temples of Ramses II.
- Following this visit, you will drive back to Aswan.
- Lastly, you will head to the restaurant for lunch after arriving at Aswan.
Departure to Marsa Alam
- Finally, our bus will return to Marsa Alam after such a program in the beautiful city of Aswan.
- This trip to Aswan Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Aswan & Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Price include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Hotel stay.
- Also, Transfer to Aswan – Abu Simbel and back to the hotel.
What does the Program of Aswan & Abu Simbel Marsa Alam not include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, bring with you suitable clothes for the season.
Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip Marsa Alam Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 22:00 the next day.