A wonderful excursion to Aswan and Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam, Egypt! We recommend a trip because allows tourists to see a large number of ancient Egyptian attractions and knowing more about the history of the country. ONLINE BOOKING ASWAN ABU SIMBEL TRIP MARSA ALAM AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip from Marsa Alam
- See the High dam in Aswan.
- Philae temple on Agilika Island.
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
- Nile Picnic with Egyptian Felucca.
- Also, the Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel.
Tour Program to Aswan – Abu Simbel
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in (Marsa Alam, Al-Quseir, and Port Ghalib) at approximately 03:00 in the morning.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for Aswan passing the cities of Edfu, and Kom Ombo. The town of Edfu locates 120 kilometres south of Marsa Alam, on the river Nile. While the city of Kom Ombo is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. The way, from the centre of Marsa Alam to Aswan, takes about 4 hours.
First Day Program in Aswan
- As soon as you arrive at Aswan, we show you the temple of Goddess Isis on the island of Philae.
- Then, we move ahead to the High Dam After visiting the complex temples in Philae.
- After that, you can visit the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Finally, you can enjoy your lunch before escorting you back to your hotel in Aswan.
Second Day Program in Abu Simbel
- Early morning the next day of your accommodation in Aswan, you will need to travel to Abu Simbel. Therefore, we will pick you up from your hotel at 04: 00 to join the caravan to Abu Simbel. Worth noting, it takes 3 hours to drive to the temples of Abu Simbel.
- Once you arrived at Abu Simbel, we start showing you the amazing temples of Ramses II.
- Following this visit, you will drive back to Aswan.
- Lastly, after arriving at Aswan, you will head to the restaurant for lunch.
Departure to Marsa Alam
- Finally, our bus will leave back to Marsa Alam, after such a program in the wonderful city of Aswan.
- This trip to Aswan Abu Simbel from Marsa Alam ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Aswan & Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Price include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Hotel stay.
- Also, Transfer to Aswan – Abu Simbel, and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Aswan & Abu Simbel Marsa Alam Include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip Marsa Alam Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 22:00 the next day.