We recommend this excursion because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights built during the Ancient Egyptian, Christian and Coptic eras. You will surely see exhibitions and places from three periods: Ancient Egypt, Coptic Egypt and Islamic Egypt. Also, that trip will let you learn a lot about the history of Egypt. It is a fantastic experience and an informative Cairo tour!
Highlights on Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo Trip in Cairo
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the Old Cairo district with a stop at Khan El-Khalili.
- Also, admire the citadel of Saladin in Old Cairo.
Program of Egyptian Museum Excursion
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Cairo around 08:00 AM.
- Once we pick everyone up, your private vehicle limousine or minibus) leaves for the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square. Luck, there are about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. These halls home a unique collection of about 150 thousand pieces. Accordingly, the guide will show you the beautiful exhibitions of this museum. Then, they will give you free time to take pictures.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you will head to Old Cairo.
- After that, you will visit the Citadel of Saladin in Old Cairo. In this enormous citadel, you will see the famous mosque named Muhammad Ali Mosque. Then, you will walk inside the fortifications of this place. It is worth noting that you will have a panoramic view of the old Cairo when you get inside this citadel.
- Then, lunch will come after visiting this fantastic Islamic monument.
- Afterwards, you will wander in Khan El-Khalili district and Cairo’s old bazaar.
- Furthermore, you will head to Coptic Cairo after finishing this city tour in Khan El-Khalili. Coptic Cairo is an area that has Christian monuments.
- Consequently, you will visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, and Abu Serga in Coptic Cairo.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotels after a fantastic tour in Cairo.
- This trip to the Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo in Cairo arrives at hotels at approximately 17:00 the next day.
What is the price of the Egyptian Museum & Old Trip Cairo?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Hotel check-in in Cairo.
- Also, Transfer to Cairo and back to hotels.
What does the Program of Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo not include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Extra cash.
- Also, bring with you clothes for the season.
Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo Trip Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 16:00.