An attractive, entertaining excursion to the giant aquarium in Hurghada – Grand Aquarium! Fundamentally, we recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see the largest aquarium in Egypt. Also, this place has a small zoo located inside! Indeed, this tour will provide fun and entertainment activities to you and all the family. ONLINE BOOKING GRAND AQUARIUM HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Grand Aquarium Excursion Hurghada
- The orientation of the aquarium and zoo with a professional guide.
- Free tour in the Grand Aquarium.
- Also, taking a picture of sea creatures and animals.
Program of the Trip to Grand Aquarium
- In the beginning, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 10:00 am.
- Secondly, after picking up all comers, the bus will head to the Grand Aquarium. It will take approximately 20 minutes to get to this place.
- Once you arrive at the aquarium, your guide will show you the different sections of the Grand Aquarium.
- Then, you will be a free tour to view all sections of the Grand Aquarium for almost two hours.
It is worth mentioning that there are six sections in this place and a restaurant and a cafe. The following is an indication of these sections:
- First Section is the African rainforest.
- The second section is the saltwater aquarium.
- The third section is a freshwater aquarium.
- And Fourth Section is Zoo.
- The fifth Section is the Biological Museum.
- Also, the sixth section is the Arab tent.
- Finally, the bus will leave for your hotels after such a wonderful trip.
- This trip to Grand Aquarium from Hurghada ends at approximately noon. Usually, it lasts two hours in this lovely aquarium.
What does the Price of Grand Aquarium Excursion Hurghada Include?
- Transfer to the aquarium and back to the hotel.
- Also, Entrance tickets.
What does not Program of Grand Aquarium Excursion Hurghada include?
- Video DVD.
- Also, the Photo CD.
What to take with you for the trip?
Grand Aquarium Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 10:00 – 12:00.
- Also, Daily from 14:00 – 16:00.