Landious Travel Company is tourist-friendly. It aims at helping tourists spend a lovely vacation in Egypt. For this reason, we provide good service and make sure that all our services are at an affordable cost. The company offers you the most exciting and impressive excursions in Egypt. Tourists can book these excursions in all the cities and resorts of the country: we organise tours in Hurghada, Marsa Alam, Sharm el-Sheikh and Cairo. The following two kinds of excursions are the main channels tourist can do activities:
- Group excursions in Egypt.
- Also, Individual excursions in Egypt.
Group excursions in Egypt
Tourists in Egypt choose our group excursions, as this type of excursion, in the first place, saves large sums spent on entertainment during the holiday stay. Usually, we organise these trips on big buses or luxury yachts and cruises. Equally, our tourists receive the services for this excursion according to the in-advance agreed conditions. Fortunately, our company organises such tours in all cities and resorts in Egypt:
1. Trips in Hurghada
While relaxing in the resort of Hurghada, you can choose to do one of the following activities:
- Tourists enjoy our Historical excursions from Hurghada to other nearby cities with visits to various sights of Egypt. For example, attractions in Luxor, Cairo, Aswan and Alexandria.
- Meanwhile, sea excursions in Hurghada cannot be avoided! Having decided to spend time at sea, the tourists go to nearby islands for diving and snorkelling.
- Another primary type of excursion is a desert safari tour in Hurghada. We organise various excursion programs in the desert on camels, buggies, quad bikes and jeeps.
- The list of excursions is so extensive that it allows you to choose entertainment excursions in Hurghada – excursions to water parks, dolphinariums and aquariums.
- The hotels in Hurghada have sports halls, spas and wellness centres. There, we organise our wellness excursions. Only in these hotels prices for this type of service are high. Fortunately, other places at a higher level and affordable prices were built in Hurghada. Usually, on the first day of stay with tourists, there is a desire to get to know the city. Undoubtedly, city tours of Hurghada realise such a desire.
2. Trips in Sharm El-Sheikh
Choosing to holiday in the resort of Sharm El-Sheikh reveals almost another list of excursion programs. For example, several excursions are organised within territories of the city itself, on the Sinai Peninsula, and in well-known Egyptian towns. Besides, there is a possibility of visiting the neighbouring countries, e.g. Jordan and Israel.
For convenience, we organise the trips in Sharm El-Sheikh under the following categories:
- Historical excursions from Sharm El-Sheikh. This sightseeing activity allows you to visit the monuments in the Sinai Peninsula, the cities in the Nile Valley, and the monuments in the nearby countries, e.g. the monuments in Israel and Jordan.
- Sea trips in Sharm El-Sheikh. Holidaying in the fantastic resort of Sharm El-Sheikh opens the colourful marine world for you. It is an ideal place to go snorkelling or diving.
3. Trips in Marsa Alam
Marsa Alam would mean an excellent chance to enjoy a colourful sea with more marine creatures. At the same time, the location of this resort makes it easier to see the monuments in the southern part of the country. Thus, it will be easy to do some sightseeing activities from this resort.
We encourage you to see the activities in Marsa Alam by
clicking the following link:
4. Trips in Cairo
You get an excellent opportunity to do many activities and things while staying in Cairo. This city hosts the Egyptian museum, the Citadel of Saladin, many old mosques, and early Christian attractions. No wonder you can pay a visit to the great pyramids in Giza, the ancient Egyptian tombs, and the pyramid of Josser in Sakkara! Certainly, Cairo has a lot to offer to tourists and business people.
For your convenience, we categorise our services under the following category:
Historical excursions from Hurghada
Historical excursions in Egypt are among the favourite ones for tourists. The reason is that Egypt is famous for its ancient Egyptian monuments. These impressive monuments and sights are spread all over the country. Also, Egypt has a lot of Christian and Islamic sites. We do direct our trips to all these exciting places.
Excursion to Luxor-Valley of Queens from Hurghada
Luxor has numerous attractions that pharaohs built during the ancient Egyptian periods. As soon as tourists go for a rest in Egypt, the dream of seeing the most amazing Ancient Egyptian temples in this city becomes more realistic. To fulfil this dream, tourists book a trip to Luxor. One of the most popular programs in Luxor is the “excursion to Luxor – the Valley of the Queens from Hurghada”. During this excursion program, tourists visit several ancient Egyptian temples:
Such a program guarantees to see the most glorious temple in the city of the Living – the Temple of Karnak. Also, it allows seeing the statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep, the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Valley of the Queens in the city of the Dead.
Excursion to Luxor – Valley of Kings from Hurghada
“Excursion to Luxor – Valley of the Kings from Hurghada” is not very different from the excursion to the Valley of the Queens – both trips allow our tourists to see the sights in Luxor. Only the Valley of the Kings program provides an opportunity to see the most extensive and impressive tombs. The ancient Egyptians built these tombs for the burial of the pharaohs of Egypt. Choosing the Valley of the Kings will allow you to visit the following places:
The Valley of the Kings trip is more expensive than the Valley of the Kings as the entrance ticket costs more.
Excursion to Luxor-Dendera from Hurghada
The excursion to Luxor and Dendera from Hurghada is considered one of the most intense excursions to Egyptian sightseeing destinations. During this trip, tourists can visit the temples in the two cities. In Luxor, there is a possibility to visit ancient Egyptian temples. While, in the town of Qena – exactly, in the Dendera district, the Greco-Roman temples can be seen. The program to Luxor-Dendera includes the following visits:
Although this program includes visiting two cities, the excursion is just for one day, making it more possible to choose.
Excursion to Cairo-Giza from Hurghada
The trip is the most popular among tourists, making it possible to realise the childhood dream of seeing the pyramids. Tourists and tour operators gave this trip different names: “excursion to Cairo”, “excursion to the pyramids”, and “excursion to Cairo-pyramids”. Fundamentally, tourists visit two cities – Cairo and Giza. In Cairo, you can see the Egyptian Museum. While in Giza, the great pyramids and Sphinx. Therefore, we choose the name “excursion to Cairo-Giza from Hurghada” to answer an important question: will we see the pyramids? In which city can we see them? The program in Cairo-Giza includes the following visits:
While holidaying in Hurghada, visiting the world’s most impressive sights cannot be missed!
It is fascinating to visit the northern cities of Egypt! The “excursion to Cairo and Alexandria from Hurghada” allows for seeing an extensive collection of attractions. These sights were built in different eras of Egyptian history. On the first day of the excursion program, tourists watch the ancient Egyptian views in Cairo and Giza. It is possible to visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, which has an extensive collection of old Egyptian exhibits. Giza’s most famous monuments are the Ancient Egyptian pyramids and the Sphinx. On the second day of the excursion program in Alexandria, visitors to this city get enough time to visit a rich collection of other attractions. The most famous visits are aimed at getting to the Greco-Roman, Islamic, and Modern Royal sites. The trip program includes the following destinations:
- Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Three pyramids and Sphinx in Giza.
- Roman Amphitheater in Alexandria.
- Palace of the King of Egypt and Pharos Lighthouse.
- Fort of Qaitbay.
- Alexandria library.
- And Abu Abbas Mosque.