It is a very spiritual excursion for climbing the mountain of the Prophet Moses from the resort of Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt! Besides, it allows you to visit the glorious Monastery of St. Catherine. We recommend the trip because it will let you see one of the most impressive sights on the Sinai Peninsula – Mount Sinai! The trip recalls the path of the Prophet Moses from the Delta Nile to the Sinai Peninsula. Mainly, it reflects the transformation of Jabal Mousa. It is doubtless that visit to the monastery of St. Catherine gives you more spiritual power. Besides, it provides you with information about the history of Christianity in Egypt. Indeed, Moses Mount Trip from Sharm El Sheikh is worth it! ONLINE BOOKING MOSES MOUNTAIN TRIP SHARM EL SHEIKH BOOKING AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Moses Mountain Trip from Sharm El Sheikh
- Climbing the mountain of Prophet Moses.
- Breakfast at the restaurant.
- Also, Visiting the Monastery of St. Catherine in the Sinai Peninsula.
Program of the excursion to the mountain of Moses
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Sharm El-Sheikh, at approximately 20:00.
- After picking up everyone, the bus leaves in the direction of the monastery of St. Catherine, driving along with the coastal cities of Dahab and Nuweiba. All these cities lie north of Sharm El Sheikh, on the eastern coast of the Red Sea. The way, from the centre of Sharm El Sheikh to the monastery, takes approximately 3 hours.
Program on Moses Mountain
- As you arrive at the monastery of St. Catherine, you begin to climb the mountain of Moses.
- On the way to the top of the mountain, you make a pause twice or more.
- As you reach the top of the mountain of Moses, you wait for the dawn of the sun. During the morning, the sun rises wonderfully in front of your eyes. With the end of such a panoramic view of the Sinai mountains, you descend to the monastery of St. Catherine.
- After that, you will have breakfast.
Program in St. Catherine’s Monastery
- After breakfast, the program starts with a visit to the monastery of St. Catherine. Accordingly, your guide will have a task to show all the main shrines of the monastery. Also, he will give you free time to take photos.
- Then, in the monastery, you will see the relics of Saint Catherine and the bush of the Burning Bush. Then, you get to the cemetery and the crypt under the chapel of Saint Trifonab. Besides, you will see the oldest mosaics, icons, and the famous Sinai library.
Departure to Sharm El Sheikh
- As soon as the visit to the Monastery of St. Catherine finishes, you head back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- The Jabal Mousa Trip from Sharm El Sheikh ends at approximately 15:00 second day,
What does Moses Mount/Sharm El Sheikh Price include?
- Also, Transfer to the monastery and back to your hotel.
What does not Mount Sinai Trip Sharm El Sheikh Program include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Moses Mountain Trip Sharm El Sheikh Booking Days
- Sundays from 20:00 – 15:00 second day.
- Wednesdays from 20:00 – 15:00 second day.
- Also, Saturdays from 20:00 – 15:00 second day.