Saqqara Dahshur Tour Safaga is a private one-day trip to the Pyramid Complex in Giza, Sakkara and Dahshur from Safaga, Egypt! We strongly recommend this day trip because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights and monuments built in ancient Egypt – the ancient Egyptian Pyramids and the older step pyramid.
Highlights on Saqqara & Dahshur Trip from Safaga
- See the three pyramids in Giza.
- The Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
- Also, visit the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
- Admire the Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara necropolis.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Also, the Pyramids of Dahshur.
Program of Excursion to Saqqara & Dahshur
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Safaga around 01:00 am.
- Once we pick up every participant, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) will leave directly for Giza. From Cairo to Giza, the way takes about one hour.
Program in Giza
- When you arrive in Giza, you will head to the Pyramid Complex. There, you will first see the great three Pyramids of Cheops (Khufu), Chephren (Khafre) and Mykerinus (Menkaure). Then, you will go ahead to see the Great Sphinx. The Great Sphinx dates back to the time of Chephren and exists in the Valley Temple. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture for your convenience.
Schedule in Sakkara
- Further, you will head to Sakkara after visiting the Pyramids complex in Giza. Then, in this exciting place, you can enjoy seeing the Step Pyramid of King Djoser. The world’s oldest central stone structure dates to the 3rd Dynasty.
- Later, lunch comes. After this fantastic visit to the Sakkara necropolis, the stop for lunch will come.
Agenda in Dahshur
- Afterwards, you head to Dahshur to see the Red and Bent Pyramids. Dahshur is a famous royal necropolis in Egypt that hosts many famous Pyramids of King Snefru.
- Finally, you return to your hotels after such a program in the beautiful Giza, Dahshur, and Sakkara.
- This trip to Sakkara & Dahshur from Safaga ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Price of Sakkara & Dahshur Tour Safaga include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, we provide you with a private air-conditioned vehicle.
What does the Program of Sakkara & Dahshur Trip Safaga not include?
- Additional programs, if not included in the program mentioned above.
Here is a list of items you may want to bring with you for the Saqqara Dahshur Tour in Safaga
- Also, take clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Saqqara Dahshur Tour Safaga
- Daily from 01:00 – 22:00.