It is a beautiful day trip to the Pyramid Complex in Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis from Cairo! With pleasure, we recommend this day trip because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights and monuments built during ancient Egypt _ the ancient Egyptian Pyramids and the older step pyramid. Also, it lets learning more about the history of the country. It is one of the best Memphis tours you can add to your list of discoveries! ONLINE BOOKING MEMPHIS SAKKARA TRIP CAIRO AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Memphis & Sakkara Trip in Cairo
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- The Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
- Also, the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
- The Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara necropolis.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- And the statue of Ramses II in Memphis.
Program of the excursion to Giza-Memphis
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel ( in Cairo and Giza) around 08:00 AM.
- Once we picked every comer, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) leaves directly for Giza. The way, from the centre of Cairo to Giza, takes about one hour.
Program in Giza
- Once you arrive at Giza, you head to the Giza Necropolis. In this Complex, there are the great three Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then, you will proceed to visit the Great Sphinx. The Great Sphinx dates back to the time of Chephren and exists in the Valley Temple. For convenience, your guide will show you these fantastic monuments. And, then, he will give you free time to take a picture.
Program in Sakkara
- Further, you head to Sakkara after the finish of the visit to the Pyramids complex in Giza. In this exciting place, you can enjoy visiting the Step Pyramid of King Djoser. It is the world’s oldest central stone structure which dates to the 3rd Dynasty.
- Later, lunch comes just after this fantastic visit to the Sakkara necropolis.
Program in Memphis
- After that, you head to Memphis _ this old city founded by King Menes. Then, in Memphis, you will see the impressive Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx. It is worth noting that Memphis was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Moreover, it remained the centre of rule and culture for over 3000 years.
- Finally, you depart back to your hotels after such a program in the beautiful city of Giza.
- This trip to Memphis Sakkara in Cairo ends at approximately 16:00.
What does the Price of Memphis & Sakkara Trip Cairo include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, private air-conditioned vehicles.
What does not the Program of Memphis & Sakkara Cairo include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP?
- Also, clothes for the season.
Memphis & Sakkara Tour Cairo Booking Days
- Daily from 08:00 – 12:00.