Discover one of the best attractions in Sharm El Sheikh, discovering the attractions of this city! Sharm El Sheikh City Tour from Dahab is a fascinating tour of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. Planning your trip to Sharm El Sheikh can be overwhelming without knowing much about the city. That’s why we’re here to help you. Our tour guide will provide a comprehensive overview of each point of interest in the town, so you can decide where to go and what to do. We understand how important it is to not miss out on anything during your trip, so we’ll cover all the places you might be interested in.
We recommend this trip for it allows tourists to explore the different attractions and sights of Sharm El-Sheikh. Furthermore, this Sightseeing program will draw you a map of the other areas and places of interest. Additionally, it will give you an idea of the cultures that prevail in Sharm El Sheikh.
Highlights on Sharm El Sheikh City Tour from Dahab
- Visiting Mostafa Mosque and the Coptic Orthodox Church.
- Then, exploring the Old Town and going shopping.
- Visit Naama Bay and have a walk.
- Additionally, watching the dancing fountain show in Soho Square.
Itinerary of the city tour in Sharm el Sheikh from Dahab
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your Dahab hotel at approximately 15:00.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will head to the Old city of Sharm. It takes approximately 60 minutes to get it.
- At the beginning of the trip, you will make a panoramic overview of the place. By then, your tour guide will give information about the different areas in the city.
- Following this panoramic view, you will drive towards Mostafa Mosque. This mosque is the largest and most beautiful one in Sinai. The tour guide will give you some information about the place, the Islamic religion, and some customs and traditions in Egypt.
- Then, you will pay a visit to the Coptic Orthodox Church. The Copic Church is one of the world’s most modern and beautiful churches. The Cathedral Church of Sharm el Sheikh is considered one of the world’s most beautiful churches. And there, you will have about 30 minutes with the local Christian guide for the church, who will give you some information about the church, Christians, and the Christian religion.
- Visit Light House. It’s the only lighthouse in Sharm el Sheikh located at el Hadaba ( 20 minutes away from Naama Bay – the place is very relaxing and has excellent landscapes idle for photo album memories.
- While in the Old Market, you can do more activities – shopping and having a walk. It will be a chance to shop; you can buy a souvenir and Egyptian staff at a reasonable price.
- Following your visit to the Old City, you will head to an active and lovely place – Naama Bay.
- Accordingly, you can walk in Naama Bay, discovering the discos, restaurants, and cafes.
- Afterwards, you will head to Soho Square to enjoy the Dancing Fountain Show and Ice Skating. Shark’s Bay, located behind the airport area, has the Ski Ring, Savoy chain Hotels, the ice bar, JanJa Club, and much more. The area is also known as the SOHO square of the middle east.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotels by the end of this fantastic round tour in Sharm El Sheikh.
- This Sharm El Sheikh City Tour from Dahab ends at approximately 20:00.
What Does the Price of the Sightseeing Tour by Sharm El Sheikh Include?
- Transfer to the city and back to the hotel.
What does not Program of the Sightseeing Tour from Dahab include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
Items to take for the city tour
- Also, Extra cash
Sharm El Sheikh Sightseeing Tour from Dahab Booking Days
- Daily from 15:00 – 20:00.