A wonderful boat trip to Paradise beach on Giftun Island, in Hurghada! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to have a good time at the sea! The trip gives you the opportunity to see beautiful corals and a variety of fish. More, you will be enjoying a boat picnic through the Red Sea, and locating yourself at Giftun Island with more services on the beach itself. The island is near the coast of Hurghada!
The main points of the excursion program to Paradise Beach
- Swimming in open sea from the yacht
- Snorkeling with masks and flippers in the open sea
- Landing on Giftun island (Paradise Beach)
The program of the excursion to the Paradise Beach from Hurghada
- We pick you up from the hotel at approximately 08:00
- After taking all comers, the bus goes to the port. The way to the port takes approximately 20 minutes
- You’ll find your yacht in the port. It’s big and chic one! The yacht consists of two floors. As soon as to go into the yacht, it is necessary to take off your footwear, and to rise on the second floor tanning in the upper sun deck
- The yacht moves on through the Red Sea, as soon as the group gathers. Further, on the beautiful corals, you make a stop. There, you can swim and snorkel with masks and flippers
- After such a stop, you will ride banana and sofa water toys
- Your next stop will be on the Giftun Island. We take your on motor boat to it. Your , the guide gives you a glimpse of the possibilities on the beach _ toilets, a restaurant, and children’s slides.
- On the island, you will be spending three hours. During this time, you will have enough time to swim, and get tanned
- The restaurant is found on the island itself. When it is lunch time, the buffet opens with a rich menu.
- After lunch, you watch the entertainment show _ belly dancing and fakir
- This excursion program ends at approximately 17:30.
What is included in the tour price
- Masks and flippers
- Transfer to the port and back to the hotel
What is not included in the price of the tour
- Video DVD
- Photo CD
What to take with you for the trip
Days of excursion organization
- Daily from 08:00-17:00