Abydos Dendera Trip Luxor is a fascinating individual tour to see the monuments in Abydos and Dendera from Luxor – Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it allows tourists to see many attractions. These attractions exist in two cities – Dendera and Sohag. Also, these monuments are from two different eras of Egyptian history – Ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire. It lets you get a significant portion of joy and learn more about the country’s history.
Highlights on Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from Luxor
- See the Temples of Abydos.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Also, admire the temple of the goddess Hathor in Dendera.
Program of the Private Trip to Dendera-Abydos
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Luxor around 07:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) will head towards the city of Qena. From Qena, you will drive further to the north towards the Sohag governorate to get to the village of Abydos. It will take about one more hour to get to Abydos.
Program in Abydos
- Once you arrive at Sohag governorate, you will begin your excursion to the Abydos Temple Complex. It is a vast complex of temples and buildings which lies in Abydos. The complex combines different temple towerings. In this temple, your guide will explain the place. And then, he will show the frequently visited sites of this large complex. Of course, your guide will have a task to show all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
Program in Qena
- As soon as you get Qena, you will have lunch. Then, you will drive back to Qena. It will be your first stop in this city.
- Following lunch, you will drive to the nearby village of Dendera, where you can visit the Dendera Temple Complex. Once again, your guide will explain and show the frequently visited places of this large complex. This complex has different temples and buildings. Therefore, your guide will have a task to show all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
Departure to Luxor
- Finally, you head back to Hurghada after a fantastic trip in Abydos – Dendera.
- The Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from Luxor ends at approximately 08:00 pm.
What does the Price of Abydos & Dendera Individual Trip Luxor include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, a Private vehicle to Abydos – Dendera and back to the hotel.
What does not Abydos the Program of individual Trip Luxor include?
- Additional excursion programs, if not included in the above program.
What to take with you for the individual trip to Abydos from Luxor?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, bring suitable clothes for the season.
Abydos & Dendera Individual Trip Luxor Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 20:00.
What is Expected to See during Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from Luxor?
- Temple of Dendera: The Complex Temple of Dendera is one of the best-preserved temple complexes in Egypt. The complex covers 40,000 square meters, and a big mud brick-enclosed wall surrounds it. This area was the site of the sixth Nome in ancient Egypt, south of Abydos.