Aswan Trip from Luxor is an overwhelming one-day excursion to Aswan from Luxor, Egypt! We recommend a trip because it allows tourists to see many ancient Egyptian attractions and learn more about its history.
Highlights on Aswan from Luxor
- See the High dam in Aswan.
- Philae temple on Agilika Island.
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
Tour Program to Aswan
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Luxor at approximately 05:00 in the morning.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for Aswan, passing the cities of Edfu and Kom Ombo. From the centre of Luxor to Aswan, the way takes about 3 hours.
- As soon as you arrive at Aswan, we will show you the temple of Goddess Isis on the island of Philae.
- Then, we move to the High Dam After visiting the complex temples in Philae.
- You will head to the restaurant for lunch.
- After that, you can visit the unfinished obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Finally, our bus will return to Luxor after such a program in the beautiful city of Aswan.
- This trip to Aswan Trip from Luxor ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Aswan Trip from Luxor Price include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Aswan and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Aswan Trip from Luxor Include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, bring with you suitable clothes for the season.
Aswan Trip from Luxor Booking Days
- Daily from 05:00 – 22:00.