The Nile trip is an amazing additional program we offer to tourists visiting Luxor from different destinations. For example, we offer it to tourists visiting Luxor from Hurghada. Typically, we offer this trip as an additional program to Luxor trips and tours. We recommend the trip because it enables tourists to enjoy the Nile River. On top of that, it enables them to see a considerable number of modern and Ancient Egyptian attractions. Those attractions will include modern buildings, green fields, birds, animals and temples. ONLINE BOOKING NILE BOAT TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on the Nile Boat Trip from Hurghada
- Nile picnic on a motorboat.
- Visit Banana Island.
- Also, the fruit basket of season harvest.
Program of Boat Picnic over the Nile River
Because the boat trip is an additional program, we will explain its program as a part of a trip to Luxor. As one would expect, the trips to Luxor start from Hurghada, Marsa Alam, Sharm El Sheikh … etc. The hereunder program will show the boat trip as a part of the one-day excursion to Luxor from Hurghada:
- First of all, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel at the previously appointed time.
- Secondly, as soon as our representative picked up all comers, the bus/minibus would leave for Luxor.
Program in Eastern Luxor
- Once you arrive at Luxor, we will direct you to the Karnak temple. This temple is dedicated to God Amun. It is the largest in Egypt and the whole ancient world. The Karnak Temple lies in the City of Living – Eastern Luxor. In the temple, your guide will begin the explanation and give useful information. Then, the group will go inside the temple with this tour guide. Accordingly, your guide will show the frequently visited places in this large complex. Noteworthy that this complex contains different temples and buildings. In summary, your guide will have the task of showing you all these temples. Also, he/she will give you free time to take a picture.
Nile Boat Picnic
- Following the visit to the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you will start a boat picnic across the Nile River. This boat picnic is an additional program that you can book, in advance, through us!
- In detail, that boat trip will start with a sail over the Nile River for 25 minutes.
- Then, you will land on Banana Island. Significantly, you will walk on this island to discover the fruit trees it has. The Banana tree will be one of these plants you will see on this island.
- After that, you will have a seat in a Coffee shop located on that island. While you are sitting in this coffee shop, we will offer you a delicious dish of various fruits.
- Later, you will continue your boat picnic towards the western bank of the Nile River.
- Once the boat gives a berth to the port, you will find yourself located in Western Luxor, City of the Dead.
Program in Western Luxor
- Consequently, in Western Luxor, the trip will continue with a visit to the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are two grandiose statues, that stand at the entrance in the temple of Amenhotep III. Further, your guide will show you these statues; and, then, he will give you the chance to take a picture.
- Additionally, the bus will head to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. This is the awesome temple, located in Deir El-Bahari. The Ancient builders carved this three traces temple right into the rock. Around this temple, you will see all sorts of tombs and other temples. The temples of Thutmose ΙΙΙ and Amenhop Neb Hept Ra lies next to the temple of Hatshepsut. Once again, the Guide will give information and free time to investigate the place.
- Before the end of the program in Western Luxor, you will visit the Valley of the Kings. It is so great in this place and interesting! Progressively, in the Valley of the Kings, you visit three tombs, which belong to the great pharaohs of Egypt.
- Thus, per the above-mentioned program, that excursion to Luxor will end at approximately 17:00.
- Finally, our bus will leave back to the destination you came from after such an amazing trip to Luxor.
What does Nile Boat Trip Hurghada Price include?
- Entrance tickets for visiting Banana Island.
- Fruit basket.
- Also, a boat picnic from the eastern bank of the Nile River to the western.
What does not Nile Boat Trip Program Include?
- The additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks on Banana Island.
What to take with you for the trip?
- A photo camera or mobile.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Nile Boat Trip Booking Days
- Daily depending on the trip you are doing in Luxor.
What is Expected to See during the Trip to Luxor?
Monuments in the eastern bank of River Nile
- Karnak Temple: the Temple of Karnak is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. The temple’s ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” Unceasingly, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. It compromises three prominent temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres of land. Within the great “Hypostyle Hall”, there is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor remained the centre of the most historic festival, Opet. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. This majestic Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II and dedicated to the god Amun.
Monuments in the western bank of River Nile
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is this impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh. Impressively, the temple of Hatshepsut rises out in the desert with a series of terraces. It merges apparently with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.