It is a fascinating individual tour to Abydos – Dendera from Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate – Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it allows tourists to see many attractions. These attractions exist in two cities – Dendera and Sohag. Also, these monuments are of two different eras of Egyptian history – Ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire. It lets you get a significant portion of joy and learn more about the country’s history. ONLINE BOOKING ABYDOS DENDERA INDIVIDUAL TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from Hurghada
- See the Temples of Abydos.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Also, admire the temple of the goddess Hathor in Dendera.
Program of the Private Trip to Dendera-Abydos
- Landious Travel representative will pick up from the hotel in Hurghada around 04:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) will head towards the city of Qena. It passes the town of Safaga on its way to Abydos. The resort town of Safaga lies 45 miles south of Hurghada, on the Red Sea coast. At the same time, the city of Qena lies 220 km away in the Nile Valley. From the centre of Hurghada to Qena, the way takes about 3 hours. From Qena, you will drive further to the north towards the Sohag governorate to get to the village of Abydos. It will take about one more hour to get Abydos.
Program in Abydos
- Once you arrive at Sohag governorate, you will begin your excursion to the Abydos Temple Complex. It is a vast complex of temples and buildings which lies in Abydos. The complex combines different temples and buildings. In this temple, your guide will explain the place. And then, he will show the frequently visited sites of this large complex. Of course, your guide will have a task to show all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
Program in Qena
- As soon as you get Qena, you will have lunch. Then, you will drive back to Qena. It will be your first stop in this city.
- Following lunch, you will drive to the nearby village of Dendera, where you can visit the Dendera Temple Complex. Once again, your guide will explain and show the frequently visited places of this large complex. This complex has different temples and buildings. Therefore, your guide will have a task to show all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, you head back to Hurghada after such a fantastic trip in Abydos – Dendera.
- The Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from Hurghada ends at approximately 08:00 pm.
What does the Price of Abydos & Dendera Individual Trip Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, a Private vehicle to Abydos – Dendera, and back to the hotel.
What does not Abydos the Program of individual Trip Hurghada include?
- Additional excursion programs, if not included in the above program.
What to take with you for the individual trip to Abydos from Hurghada?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, bring suitable clothes for the season.
Abydos & Dendera Individual Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 20:00.
What is Expected to See during Individual Trip to Abydos & Dendera from Hurghada?
- Temple of Dendera: The Complex Temple of Dendera is one of the best-preserved temple complexes in Egypt. The whole complex covers some 40,000 square meters, and a big mud brick enclosed wall surrounds it. This area was the site of the sixth Nome in ancient Egypt, south of Abydos.
- Temples of Abydos: The Abydos Temple Complex is located in Abydos Village, in the modern Egyptian town Al-Balyana, south of Sohag governorate. It lies about 11 kilometres west of the Nile River at latitude 26° 10′ N. During ancient Egypt, Abydos was the capital of the eighth Nome.