ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR DENDERA INDIVIDUAL TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE! It is an enjoyable Individual trip to Dendera & Luxor from Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate-Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see many attractions in two cities – Dendera and Luxor. These monuments date back to two different eras of Egyptian history – Ancient Egypt and the Roman Empire. It makes you get a significant portion of joy and learn more about the country’s history.
Highlights on Individual trip to Dendera & Luxor from Hurghada
- See the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor.
- Lunch at a restaurant by the Nile river.
- Colossi of Memnon in the Temple of Amenhotep III.
- And the temple of Queen Hatshepsut in the Western Luxor.
- Besides, the temple of the goddess Hathor in Dendera.
Program of the Private Excursion to Dendera
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Hurghada, around 04:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) heads to the city of Qena, passing the town of Safaga. The resort town of Safaga lies 45 miles south of Hurghada, on the Red Sea coast, while the city of Qena lies 220 km away in the Nile Valley. The way from the centre of Hurghada to Qena takes about 3 hours.
Program in Qena
- Once you arrive at the city of Qena, you start your trip program. The first stop will be at the temple of the goddess Hathor in Dendera village. It is a complex of temples and buildings. Further, in the temple, your guide begins explaining your focus. Moreover, later, he will show the frequently visited places of this large complex. Please, note that this complex homes different temples and buildings. For this reason, your guide will have a task to show all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
Program in Eastern Luxor
- Then, you will drive to another city – Luxor. The way from Dendera to Luxor takes approximately half an hour. As soon as you arrive at Luxor, we will show you the Karnak temple. This temple is the largest in Egypt and the whole world. The temple stands in the city of Living – Eastern Luxor. In this temple, your guide starts his explanation, and then he shows the frequently visited places of this large complex. The complex has different temples and buildings. Therefore, your guide will have the task of showing all these temples. Also, our guide will give you free time to take pictures.
- Following visiting the Karnak temple, you will enjoy your lunch in one of the restaurants in this city.
- Further, you can start a boat picnic through the Nile upon your request. It is an additional program! Once the Nile picnic ends, you will find yourself in Western Luxor – the city of the dead.
The program in Western Luxor
- In Western Luxor, this individual trip continues. The first stop there will be at the Colossi of Memnon. These are the two exquisite statues that stand at the entrance of the temple of Amenhotep III. Your guide shows them and gives you free time for taking a picture.
- Further, the excursion heads to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. It is a wondrous temple that lies in Deir el-Bahary. The Ancient Egyptians carved this temple into the rock and consisted of three floors. Around this temple, you will see all sorts of tombs and other temples. Amongst these sights are the temples of Thutmose III and Amenhotep Neb Hept Ra. Once again, your guide will give you information and free time to examine the place.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, our bus leaves back to Hurghada after such a program in the beautiful city of Luxor.
- This Individual trip to Dendera & Luxor from Hurghada ends at approximately 08:00 pm.
What does Dendera & Luxor Individual Trip Hurghada Price Include?
- Tickets for visiting temples in Dendera and Luxor.
- Private guide.
- Also, Private vehicle to Luxor – Dendera, and back to the hotel.
What does not Dendera & Luxor Individual Trip Hurghada Program include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
What to take with you for the trip to Dendera -Luxor?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Dendera & Luxor Individual Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00-20:00.
What is Expected to see during the individual trip to Dendera & Luxor from Hurghada?
Monuments in Dendera
Monuments on the eastern bank of the Nile River
- Karnak Temple: It is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”. Continuously, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. It comprises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres. The great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival – the festival of Opet. Amenhotep III and Ramses II built this majestic Luxor temple dedicated to Amun. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
Monuments in the western bank of the Nile River
- Valley of the Kings: Valley of the Kings is where the magnificent tombs exist. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians carved those tombs deeply into the mountain rock. Additionally, they richly decorated them and filled them with treasures for the afterlife. The Valley of the Kings houses the tombs of ancient Egyptian pharaohs. For example, in this Valley, you can find tombs of the great pharaohs Ramses II and Tutankhamen.
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is this impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh. Impressively, it rises out in the desert with a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Also, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the significant remains of a vast mortuary temple.