Cairo Individual Trip Marsa Matruh is a full-day Cairo private tour from Marsa Matruh, Matrouh Governorate, Egypt! It is one of the most popular individual excursions in Marsa Matruh! We recommend the trip because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights built in ancient Egypt and learn more about its history.
Prepare for an unforgettable adventure as you embark on a full-day guided tour of Cairo and the Giza Pyramids. You’ll be picked up from your hotel lobby in Marsa Matruh at 5:00 am and enjoy a delicious breakfast box in the car on your way to Cairo. Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist guide will join you for an exciting day exploring Egypt’s top sights.
First, you’ll visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the most iconic landmark in Ancient Egypt. The sheer size of Khufu’s Pyramid, the largest of the three pyramids, will leave you in awe. You’ll also see the smaller but equally impressive pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure, as well as the queens’ pyramids.
Next, you’ll head to the world-renowned Egyptian Museum to see the famous relics of King Tutankhamun and over 120,000 other artefacts. The museum’s location in Al Tahrir Square is rich in history, having witnessed the Egyptian Revolution in 2011 and 2013.
After a fascinating day of exploring, you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch at a downtown restaurant and have free time to shop for souvenirs in a bazaar. This full-day tour is perfect for travellers on a tight schedule who want to experience the best of Cairo and Giza Pyramids with a knowledgeable guide. Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime!
Highlights on Cairo Individual Trip from Marsa Matruh
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- See the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of the Private Excursion to Cairo & Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up in an air-conditioned vehicle from your hotel in Marsa Matruh around 05:00 am.
- After picking you up, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) leaves for Cairo, passing the city of Alexandria. From the centre of Matruh to Cairo, the road takes about 5 hours.
Schedule in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum when you arrive in Cairo. There are about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. These halls exhibit a unique collection consisting of about 150 thousand pieces. Your guide will have a task to show the beautiful exhibitions of this museum and give you free time to take pictures.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you can make a boat trip on the Nile. It is an additional program for an extra charge! As soon as the boat ride on the Nile ends, you are heading to another city – Giza.
Agenda in Giza
- The trip continues in Giza. The first stop there will be at the restaurant. It offers a buffet.
- Following lunch, you will head to the Giza Pyramid Complex, the fantastic three pyramids and the Sphinx. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, our bus will return to Hurghada after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Individual Cairo Tour from Marsa Matruh ends at approximately 10:00 pm.
What does the Price of Cairo Private Tour Matruh include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, Private air-conditioned vehicles.
What does not Cairo’s Program of Private Trip Matruh include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks in the restaurant.
Items to take with you for the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Cairo Individual Trip from Matruh Booking Days
- Daily from 05:00 – 22:00.
What is expected to be seen during the Cairo Individual Trip Matruh?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make this Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558 and 2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three, this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.