Alexandria Private Trip Marsa Matruh is a sightseeing excursion to Alexandria from Matruh, Egypt! We recommend the trip as it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights in Egypt. These sights and attractions exist in the shore city of Alexandria. The monuments date to two different eras in this city – the Roman Empire and the modern period. These visits allow you to learn more about the country’s history and get many impressions. You cannot miss this lovely trip to Alexandria from Marsa Matruh!
Highlights on Alexandria Overday Trip from Marsa Matruh
- Rock-cut Roman catacombs.
- Ruins of a Roman temple complex.
- Royal Jewelry Museum
- visit Pompey’s Pillar
- Also, the Alexandria Library.
- Lunch at a fish restaurant.
- Citadel of Qeitbay and Abu-Abbas Mosque.
- Besides, Visiting the Roman Amphitheater.
Itinerary of the Alexandria Private Trip Marsa Matruh
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Marsa Matruh at approximately 06:00 AM.
- After picking up all comers, the bus leaves directly for Alexandria. From the centre of Matruh to Alexandria, the way takes approximately 2 hours.
- As soon as you arrive at Alexandria, you visit Pompey’s Pillar. The Romans constructed this pillar in honour of Emperor Diocletian in the 4th century. Initially, the Romans built this pillar in the temple of the Serapis. It is once a magnificent structure rivalling the Soma and the Cesarean!
- The trip to Alexandria continues to visit the Catacombs. It is the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut into the rock.
- Following the visit to the Roman Cemetery, you will have lunch at a fish restaurant.
- Next, we will show you Montaza Park, a palace for the king of Egypt and the Pharos lighthouse.
- Further, you will see the Library of Alexandria and the Abu-Abbas Mosque.
- Before the end of this exciting excursion, you will visit the Fortress of Qaitbay. The Mamluks built this Fortress on the ancient pharaoh’s lighthouse of Alexandria.
- Finally, we will escort you back to your hotel in Matruh.
- This Alexandria Trip from Marsa Matruh ends at approximately 19:00.
What does the Price of the Alexandria Trip from Matruh include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Food (except drinks).
- Also, Transfer to Matruh-Alexandria, and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Alexandria Trip Matruh include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
Items to take for the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Alexandria Tour from Matruh
- Daily from 05:00 – 19:00.