It is an intensive excursion to Cairo/Alexandria from the resort of Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip as it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights in Egypt. These attractions are in three cities _ Cairo, Giza, and Alexandria. In the cities of _ Cairo and Giza, you see the Ancient Egyptian sights. While in Alexandria, you see the sights of the Roman Empire, and the modern period. All these visits allow you to know more about the history of the country and getting a lot of impressions. ONLINE BOOKING CAIRO ALEXANDRIA EXCURSION HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Cairo & Alexandria Excursion from Hurghada
Program in Cairo:
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- The Three Pyramids in Giza.
- And, the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- Also, Hotel overnight accommodation.
Program in Alexandria:
- Visit Montazah Park and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.
- Visit the Alexandria Library.
- Lunch at a fish restaurant.
- Citadel of Qeitbay, and Abu-Abbas Mosque.
- Also, Visit the Roman Amphitheater.
Program of Cairo-Alexandria Trip
- First of all, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Hurghada, at approximately 02:00 am.
- Secondly, after picking up all comers, the bus leaves for Cairo. On the way there, the bus passes the cities of Ras Gareb, Zaafarana, Ain Sohna, and Suez. All these cities are located north of Hurghada, on the coast of the Red Sea. The way, from the centre of Hurghada to Cairo, takes about 6 hours.
First Day Program in Cairo
- Once you arrive in Cairo, we show you the Egyptian Museum. This museum has about 100 exhibition halls. In these halls, there is a unique collection consisting of about 150 thousand pieces. Of course, your guide will have such a task to show you all the exhibits. Also, he will give you free time to take some pictures.
- Following the visit to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you will start a boat picnic on the river Nile. This is an additional program. Also, you can book it, in advance, through us!
- As soon as the boat picnic ends, you will head to another city _ Giza.
- The trip continues in Giza. The first stop, there, will be in the restaurant. It offers an open buffet.
- After lunch, you make shopping for a little time.
- Then, the group goes to the pyramid complex, where there are such great pyramids and the Sphinx. By then, your guide will show you these monuments. Then, he will give you free time to take a picture.
- Before the end of the program in Giza, tourists get time for shopping in the perfume room.
- Then, you will go to the hotel to check in and spend your night.
- Early in the morning, you will need to go to Alexandria. Therefore, we will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 03:00 am.
Second-day program in Alexandria
- As soon as you arrive in Alexandria, we will show you Montazah park. It is a place where there is a palace for the king of Egypt and the Pharos lighthouse.
- Further, you will see the Library of Alexandria and the Abu-Abbas Mosque.
- Also, you visit the Fortress of Qaitbay.
- Later, after visiting this fortress, you will have lunch at a fish restaurant.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, you go back to Cairo and carry on to Hurghada after such an exciting sightseeing tour in Cairo-Alexandria.
- This Excursion to Cairo/Alexandria from Hurghada ends at approximately 22:00 the second day.
What does Cairo & Alexandria Excursion Hurghada Price Include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Food (except drinks).
- Also, Transfer to Cairo-Alexandria, and back to the hotel.
What does not the price of the trip include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take for the trip?
- Breakfast box
- Also, Clothes for the season
Cairo & Alexandria Excursion Hurghada Booking Days
- Sundays from 02:00 – 20:00.
- Tuesdays from 02:00 – 20:00.
- Also, Thursdays from 02:00 – 20:00.