Kom Ombo Individual Tour Marsa Alam is a private over-day excursion to see the ancient attractions of Edfu and Kom Ombo from Marsa Alam, Egypt! We strongly recommend this trip because it allows tourists to see many ancient Egyptian attractions and learn more about its history. There is no better than admiring the ancient Egyptian temples and delighting in the views of the Nile River in Upper Egypt! Enjoy this day tour to Edfu temple and Kom Ombo temple from Marsa Alam.
Highlights on Kom Ombo Individual Tour Marsa Alam
- See the Edfu Temple.
- Also, admire the Temple of god Sobek in Kom Ombo.
Tour Program to Kom Ombo Private Tour
- The Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in (Marsa Alam, Al-Quseir, and Port Ghalib) at approximately 03:00 in the morning.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will leave for Aswan, heading to the cities of Edfu and Kom Ombo. The town of Edfu locates 120 kilometres south of Marsa Alam, on the river Nile. At the same time, the city of Kom Ombo is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. From the centre of Marsa Alam to Aswan, the way takes about 4 hours.
Program in Edfu
- As soon as you arrive at Edfu, we will show you the temple of Horus.
- Then, you will drive to Kom Ombo.
Program in Kom Ombo
- Arriving at Kom Ombo, you can enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
Departure to Marsa Alam
- Finally, our bus will leave back to Marsa Alam after such a program in the beautiful city of Aswan.
- This trip to Kom Ombo and Edfu from Marsa Alam ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Kom Ombo Individual Tour from Marsa Alam?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Edfu/Kom-Ombo and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Kom Ombo Individual Tour Marsa Alam Include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, take suitable clothes for the season.
Kom Ombo Private Tour Marsa Alam Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 22:00.