Two-Day Cairo Trip by Flight Hurghada is a two-day trip to Cairo by air from the resort of Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights built in Ancient Egypt and the old part of Cairo. It enables you to learn a lot about the history of the country!
Highlights on Two Day Cairo Trip by Flight Hurghada
- See the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- And the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- One night stay in a hotel.
- Visit the Old Cairo district with a stop at Khan El-Khalili.
- Also, admire the citadel of Saladin.
Itinerary of the Two-Day Cairo Trip by Plane Hurghada
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Hurghada around from your hotel at 03:00 to Hurghada International Airport for a flight to Cairo. The flight departs at 05:00 and arrives in Cairo at 06: 00.
Program in Giza
- Upon arrival at Cairo airport, you will be met by your private guide to visit the Giza Pyramids complex; Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates to the time of and visit the Valley Temple.
- The trip continues in Giza. The next stop there will be at the restaurant. It offers a buffet. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant in Giza.
Program in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum when you arrive in Cairo. Your guide will have a task to show the beautiful exhibitions of this museum and give you free time to take pictures. The museum has about 100 exhibition halls, with a unique collection of about 150 thousand items.
- The New Grand Museum is not open yet. In case you wish to visit the Royal mummies hall. It would be best to ask the tour guide to take the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, and you pay for this. It will cost 30$.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you can travel on the Nile. It is an additional program for an extra charge!
- The next stop will be at your hotel in Cairo. There, you can check in and spend your night.
- There will be an optional trip, “Sound and the Light Show at Giza Pyramids“, which costs 40$ Per person.
- Check out after breakfast, then join your private tour guide to visit Cairo highlights.
Program in Old Cairo
- Pick Up time from your hotel in Giza at 08:00 am with your Egyptologist tour guide; enjoy a fantastic orientation tour of Cairo on an 8-hour excursion that takes in the significant monuments of Old Cairo and the maze of streets and stalls of the historic Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Following a hotel pickup from Cairo or Giza, you will drive up to the Saladin Citadel, constructed by Salah al-Din on the Moqattam Hills in 1183 AD, as a defence against Crusader armies. Known for its fresh air and sweeping views of Cairo, it is now a preserved historic site of mosques and museums, including the Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha. Designed by the Turkish architect Yousif Boushnaq, who came to Cairo, especially from Istanbul, to build the great building, the mosque’s alabaster structure stands in beautiful contrast to the sandstone city.
- Lunch will be served in a local restaurant in Old Cairo.
- Then, visit Old Cairo to see major attractions such as the Hanging Church, the Ben Ezra Synagogue, the Church of St. Barbara, and the Church of Abu Serga, one of the oldest Coptic churches in Cairo.
- Discover a maze of alleys central to Cairo’s trading activities since the 14th century. Continue your trip to the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, one of the oldest bazaars in the Middle East.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, you depart to Hurghada after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This Two-Day Cairo Trip by Flight returns to Hurghada at approximately 22:00 the next day.
What does the price of Two Day Cairo Trip by Flight Hurghada include?
- Qualified Egyptologist guide during the 2-day trips.
- Flight ticket.
- All transfers are by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- One night accommodation in Giza hotels.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meals during the excursion.
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
What does not the Program of the Two Day Cairo Trip by Flight Hurghada include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Tipping.
What to Take with you for the Trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, carry with you clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Two-Day Cairo Trip by Plane from Hurghada
- Daily from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Please, check with us for availability.
What is Expected to See during the Two-Day Cairo Trip by Flight Hurghada?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
Giza Pyramid Complex
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
Pyramid of Khufu
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
Pyramid of Khafre
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three; this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.
There are no reviews yet.