It is a wonderful day trip to the Pyramid Complex in Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis from Hurghada, Egypt! With pleasure, we recommend this day trip for the fact that it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights and monuments built during Ancient Egypt – the ancient Egyptian pyramids. Also, it lets learning more about the history of the country. ONLINE BOOKING MEMPHIS SAKKARA TRIP HURGHADA TRIP AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Memphis & Sakkara Trip from Hurghada
- See the three pyramids in Giza.
- The Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
- Also, the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- The Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara necropolis.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- Additionally, the statue of Ramses II in Memphis.
Program of Excursion to Giza-Sakkara-Memphis
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel, in Hurghada. around 01:00 am.
- Once we picked every comer, your private vehicle (Limousine, or minibus) will leave directly for Giza. The way, from the centre of Cairo to Giza, takes about one hour.
Program in Giza
- As soon as you arrive at Giza, you head to the Pyramid Complex. In this Pyramid Complex, there are the great three Pyramids of Giza – Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Also, it has the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple. First, you will visit the three pyramids. And, then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren. Finally, after you end up with the visit to the Valley Temple. For your convenience, your guide shows them and gives you free time for taking a picture.
Program in Sakkara
- Further, you will head to Sakkara after the finish of the visit to the Pyramids complex in Giza. In Sakkara, you can enjoy visiting the Step Pyramid of King Djoser. It is the world’s oldest major stone structure which dates to the 3rd Dynasty.
- Lunch comes just after this amazing visit to the Sakkara necropolis.
Program in Memphis
- After that, you will head to this old city founded by King Menes _ Memphis. It was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Also, it remained the centre of rule and culture for over 3000 years. Thus, in Memphis, you will see the amazing Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, you will depart back to your hotels after such a program in the wonderful city of Giza.
- This trip to Memphis & Sakkara from Hurghada ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Price of Memphis & Sakkara Trip Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, private air-conditioned vehicles.
What does not the Program of Memphis & Sakkara Hurghada include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP
- Also, clothes for the season.
Memphis & Sakkara Tour Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 01:00 – 22:00.