Memphis Saqqara Tour Safaga is an individual one-day trip to the Pyramid Complex in Giza, Sakkara, and Memphis from Safaga, Egypt! We recommend this day Trip because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights and monuments built in Ancient Egypt – the ancient Egyptian pyramids. Also, it lets us learn more about the history of the country.
Highlights on Memphis Saqqara Tour from Safaga
- See the three pyramids in Giza.
- The Valley Temple (Mummification Temple).
- Also, the Great Sphinx is in the pyramid complex.
- Visit The Step Pyramid of Djoser in Sakkara necropolis.
- Lunch in a restaurant.
- Additionally, admire the statue of Ramses II in Memphis.
Program of Excursion to Giza-Sakkara-Memphis
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Safaga around 01:00 am.
- Once we pick every comer, your private vehicle (Limousine or minibus) will leave directly for Giza. From Cairo to Giza, the way takes about one hour.
Program in Giza
- When you arrive at Giza, you head to the Pyramid Complex. In this Pyramid, Complex are the great three Pyramids of Giza – Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Also, it has the Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple. First, you will visit the three pyramids. And then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren. Finally, you end up with a visit to the Valley Temple. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture for your convenience.
Schedule in Sakkara
- Further, you will head to Sakkara after visiting the Pyramids complex in Giza. In Sakkara, you can enjoy seeing the Step Pyramid of King Djoser. It is the world’s oldest primary stone structure which dates to the 3rd Dynasty.
- Lunch comes just after this fantastic visit to the Sakkara necropolis.
Agenda in Memphis
- Afterwards, you will head to this old city founded by King Menes – Memphis. It was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Also, it remained the centre of rule and culture for over 3000 years. Thus, you will see Memphis’s unique Statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx.
- Finally, you will return to your hotels after such a program in the beautiful city of Giza.
- This Trip to Memphis & Sakkara from Safaga ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Price of Memphis & Sakkara Trip Safaga include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, we provide you with private air-conditioned vehicles.
What does not the Program of Memphis & Sakkara Safaga include?
- Additional programs if not included in the above program.
Here’s a list of essential items to bring for the Memphis Saqqara Tour in Safaga
- Also, take suitable clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Memphis Saqqara Tour Safaga
- Daily from 01:00 – 22:00.
There are no reviews yet.