An informative Individual Trip to El-Minya from Cairo! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see a large number of ancient Egyptian attractions. Also, for it lets you getting to known a lot about the history of ancient Egypt!
Main points of the individual program to El-Minya
- Tuna El-Gabel
- Tell Al Amarna
- And, Beni Hassan Tombs
Trip program in El-Minya from Cairo
- Landious Travel picks you up from the hotel around 04:00 in the morning
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) leaves towards El-Minya passing the cities of Giza and Beni Suef. These cities are south of Cairo, on the Nile Valley. The way, from the center of Cairo to El-Minya, takes about 4 hours.
- As soon as you arrive at El Minya, we show you Beni Hassan which is the site of almost 40 tombs from the 11th and 12th dynasty. These tombs are: Tomb of Baqet who was governor and solider, second one for his son _ Khety, third one of Amenmhet and the fourth for Khunumhotep, the successor of King Amenemhat.
- The next stop will be at the restaurant. There you can enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Then, you continue the individual trip in Tuna El Gabel area which was the culture center where pilgrims gave homage to God Thot.
- After that you drive to Tell Al Amarna where King Ikhnaton and his wife queen Nefertiti founded this city as dedication to the cult of the new god Aton.
- Finally, our bus leaves back to Cairo, after such a program in the wonderful city of El Minya
- This “Individual Trip to El-Minya from Cairo” ends at approximately 20:00
What is included in the trip price
- Tickets for visiting temples in El-Minya
- Private guide
- And, private vehicle to El-Minya, and back to the hotel in Cairo
What is not included in the price of the trip
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above mentioned program
What to take with you for the tour
- Breakfast box
- Clothes for the season
DAYS OF EXCURSION ORGANIZATION
- Daily from 04:00-20:00