It is a beautiful trip to Cairo – Giza from Safaga, Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it allows tourists to see the most impressive sights constructed in Ancient Egypt. Additionally, it will enable tourists to learn more about the country’s history. Undoubtedly, it is one of the most popular Hurghada tours of the pyramids! ONLINE BOOKING GIZA CAIRO EXCURSION SAFAGA AND THE BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Cairo & Giza Trip from Safaga
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, Visit the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
Program of Cairo-Giza Trip
- First, the Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Safaga around 01:00 am.
- Secondly, after picking up all comers, the minibus leaves for Cairo. It will pass the cities of Hurghada, Ras Ghareb, Zaafaran, Ain Sokhna, and Suez. All these towns lie to the north of Hurghada, on the coast of the Red Sea. The road from the centre of Hurghada to Cairo takes about 6 hours.
- The excursion to Cairo – Giza from Safaga heads to two cities, Cairo and Giza. It is one of the loveliest tours to the Sphinx!
Program in Cairo
- Once you arrive in Cairo, we will show you the Egyptian Museum. Your guide will have a task to show you all these temples and give you free time to take pictures.
- Following the visit to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you will start a boat trip over the Nile River. It is an additional program. Of course, you can book it, in advance, through us! As soon as the boat ride on the Nile ends, you are heading to another city – Giza.
Program in Giza
- Of course, the tour will continue in Giza. The first stop there will be in the restaurant. It offers a buffet.
- Then, the group will head to the pyramid complex, the fantastic three pyramids and the Sphinx. Once again, your guide will show you these monuments and give you free time to take a picture.
Departure to Safaga
- Finally, our bus will depart after such a program in the beautiful cities of Cairo and Giza.
- This over-day Excursion to Cairo & Giza from Safaga ends at approximately 22:00.
What does the Price of Cairo & Giza Excursion Safaga Include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Also, Transfer to Cairo and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Cairo & Giza Tour Safaga include?
- Additional Excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, drinks in the restaurant are for extra money.
What to take with you for the trip to Cairo – Giza?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, put on suitable clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Cairo Trip from Safaga
- Daily from 01:00 – 22:00.
What is Expected to See during the Cairo Trip from Safaga?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection passing from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza with its associated networks and the Sphinx of Giza. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest of the Giza Pyramid complex. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren. It houses the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558-2532 BC.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex situated in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three, this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.