ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR ABU SIMBEL TOUR HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE! A wonderful excursion to Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel from Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend a trip because it allows tourists to see many ancient Egyptian attractions and learn more about its history.
Highlights on Luxor & Abu Simbel Tour from Hurghada
- Admire the Karnak Temple.
- See the High dam in Aswan.
- Philae temples on Agelika Island.
- Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan.
- Nile Picnic with Egyptian Felucca in Aswan.
- Also, the Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel.
- Discover the Valley of the Kings.
- See the Temple of Hatshepsut.
- Take memories by the Colossi of Memnon.
Tour program to Luxor and Abu Simbel Temples
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Hurghada at approximately midnight.
- After picking up all comers, the bus leaves for Luxor. It bypasses the coastal city of Safaga and, Qena in the Nile Valley. The way, from the centre of Hurghada to Luxor, takes approximately four hours.
First-Day in Luxor
- Once you are at Luxor, you will enjoy watching the monuments on the western bank of the Nile River. These monuments will include the incredible Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon.
- After these exciting visits, you will enjoy your lunch in an Egyptian restaurant.
- Next, you will head to Aswan governorate, which lies to the south of Luxor. The way to this town will take you approximately three hours.
- As soon as you arrive at Aswan, you will check in your hotel.
- Next, you will have your dinner in one of the restaurants in the city.
Second-Day in Aswan
- You will get up early morning to join the Convoy heady to the Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel.
- As soon as you arrive at these beautiful temples, your guide will accompany you inside them.
- Next, you will head back to Aswan.
- The first monuments you can see in Aswan are the High Dam and the Monument Memorial.
- The next stop will be at the Unfinished Obelisk of Hatshepsut.
- Next, you will head to the restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Following lunch, you will take a rest in your hotel.
- In the evening, you will drive to the Temple of Philae to enjoy the Sound and Light Spectacles.
- After that, you will head to the restaurant to have dinner.
- Finally, you will get back to your hotel.
Third-Day in Aswan
- You will get up in the morning to have your breakfast meal at your hotel and check out.
- Then, you will drive back to Luxor. There, you will enjoy seeing the vast Temple of Karnak.
- Following the visit to the Karnak, you will have lunch.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, our bus will leave back to Hurghada, after such an exciting tour in the cities of Luxor and Aswan.
- This trip to Luxor, Aswan and Abu Simbel from Hurghada ends at approximately 24:00.
What does the Price of Luxor Abu Simbel Tour Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Hotel stay.
- Also, Transfer to Aswan – Abu Simbel and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Luxor Abu Simbel Tour include?
- Additional excursion programs.
- Also, Drinks.
What to take with you for the trip to Abu Simbel?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, take suitable clothes for the season.
Aswan Abu Simbel Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 19:00 third day.
What is Expected to See during Aswan & Abu Simbel Trip from Hurghada?
- Temples of Ramses II in Abu Simbel: The Abu Simbel temples are two massive rock temples at the Nubian village of Abu Simbel, Aswan governorate, Egypt. In other words, these temples stand on the western bank of Lake Nasser, about 230 km southwest of Aswan. The Ancient Egyptians built these temples during the rule of Ramses II.
- Philae Temple: This unique temple complex exists on one of the islands in the River Nile. Its original place was on Philae Island in Aswan. After building the High Dam in Aswan, there was a need to move this complex to the next island, Agilika. With the help of UNESCO, engineers rebuilt it on neighbouring Agilika Island. The Agilika island lies 12 km to the south of the High Dam.