Three-Day Cairo Abu Simbel Trip by Air Hurghada is a three-day tour to Cairo, Faiyum and Luxor by air from the resort of Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights built in Ancient Egypt and the old part of Cairo and Luxor. It enables you to learn a lot about the history of the country!
Highlights on Three Day Cairo Abu Simbel Trip by Air Hurghada
- See the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- And the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- One night stay in a hotel.
- Visit the Old Cairo district with a stop at Khan El-Khalili.
- Also, admire the citadel of Saladin.
Itinerary of the Three-Day Cairo Abu Simbel Trip by Air Hurghada
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Hurghada around from your hotel at 03:00 to Hurghada International Airport for a flight to Cairo. The flight departs at 05:00 and arrives in Cairo at 06: 00.
Program in Giza
- Upon arrival at Cairo airport, you will be met by your private guide to visit the Giza Pyramids complex; Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates to the time of and visit the Valley Temple.
- The trip continues in Giza. The next stop there will be at the restaurant. It offers a buffet. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant in Giza.
Program in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum when you arrive in Cairo. Your guide will have a task to show the beautiful exhibitions of this museum and give you free time to take pictures. The museum has about 100 exhibition halls, with a unique collection of about 150 thousand items.
- The New Grand Museum is not open yet. In case you wish to visit the Royal mummies hall. It would be best to ask the tour guide to take the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, and you pay for this. It will cost 30$.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you can travel on the Nile. It is an additional program for an extra charge!