Three-Day Cairo & Luxor Trip by Air Hurghada is a three-day tour to Cairo, Faiyum and Luxor by air from the resort of Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the excursion because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights built in Ancient Egypt and the old part of Cairo and Luxor. It enables you to learn a lot about the history of the country!
Highlights on Three Day Cairo Luxor Trip by Air Hurghada
- See the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- And the Great Sphinx in the pyramid complex.
- One night stay in a hotel.
- Visit the Old Cairo district with a stop at Khan El-Khalili.
- Also, admire the citadel of Saladin.
Itinerary of the Three-Day Cairo Luxor Trip by Air Hurghada
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from the hotel in Hurghada around 03:00 to Hurghada International Airport for a flight to Cairo. The flight departs at 05:00 and arrives in Cairo at 06:00.
Schedule in Giza
- Upon arrival at Cairo airport, you will be met by your private guide to visit the Giza Pyramids complex: Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Your guide shows them and gives you free time to take a picture. Then, proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates to the time of and visit the Valley Temple.
- The trip continues in Giza. The next stop there will be at the restaurant. It offers a buffet. Lunch will be served at the local restaurant in Giza.
Agenda in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum when you arrive in Cairo. Your guide will have a task to show the beautiful exhibitions of this museum and give you free time to take pictures. The museum has about 100 exhibition halls, with a unique collection of about 150 thousand items.
- The New Grand Museum is not open yet. In case you wish to visit the Royal Mummies Hall. It would be best to ask the tour guide to take the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization, and you pay for this. It will cost 30$.
- After visiting the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, you can travel on the Nile. It is an additional program for an extra charge!
- The next stop will be at your hotel in Cairo. There, you can check in and spend your night.
- There will be an optional trip, “Sound and the Light Show at Giza Pyramids “, which costs 40 $ Per person.
- Check out after breakfast, then join your private tour guide to visit Cairo highlights.
Timetable in Faiyum Oasis
- Pick up from hotel in Cairo transferred by air-conditioned Car to El Fayoum Oasis in the Western desert. The distance is 80 km southwest of Cairo.
- Visit Wadi Al Hitan by Toyota land cruiser 4×4
- Start your adventure with a Toyota land cruiser 4×4 to Wadi Al Hitan. Wadi Al Hitan Wadi-Al-Hitan Egypt 360′ is a Protected area and a Natural Heritage Site added in 2005 by UNESCO as a world heritage site. WADI EL-HITAN, one of the Wadis of Egypt, also known by scientists in the Zeuglodon Valley, was discovered in 1936; it is located 35 KM west of the Wadi El-Ryan, right deep into the desert western desert. It is an area of fossils. Considered an open museum, it dates back 45 million years and contains petrified early whale skeletons, shark teeth, shells and roots of Mangroves preserved in soft rocks. Everywhere you go here, you find petrified sea shells and corals.
- Visit the Fossil & Climate Change Museum of Wadi-Al-Hitan. The museum has a variety of fossils, skeletons, fossilized mangroves, and ancient seashells exhibited indoors in glass boxes.
- Enjoy your lunch. The museum hosts a variety of whale fossils and skeletons displayed outdoors, including the Lunchtime Wadi el Hitan rest house. You can advise which meal you like, and we will arrange it.
- Drive to The Magic lake and Gebel Al-Mudawara
The Magic Lake
- The Magic Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes in Egypt, overlooking dunes. The lake allows you to witness one of the most eye-catching sunsets ever. The Magic Lake is gorgeous in Wadi El Rayan in Fayoum. It was named the Magic Lake as it changes its colours several times a day depending on the time of year and the amount of sunlight it receives. It is a beautiful place surrounded by desert. People spend their time hiking and sandboarding beside Magic Lake or swimming there. The lake contains minerals that are said to help treat patients with rheumatism. It’s simply a magical place for a magical trip.
Gebel Al Mudawara
- Seven kilometres south of the waterfall, Along the left-eastern side of the road, Is a picturesque Area known as Al Mudawara, The Lookout; there are three mountains along the lakeshore, and it is a favourite picnic area.
Wadi El Rayan
- Wadi El Rayan is a depression 42 Meters below sea level and covers 673 km. In 1966, this depression became a water reservoir connected with Qarun Lake by an underground Pipe.
- Drive back to Tunis village, passing through Wadi El Rayan, Wadi Hitan, and Mudawara Mountain.
- Then, drive back to Cairo. Arrival Cairo 19:00.
- Fly to Luxor
- Overnight in 5 stars hotel.
Program in Luxor
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor. Visit Luxor on one one-day tour. Start with a visit to Karnak, Eastern Luxor. The Temple of Karnak is the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world; no site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak has three main temples on 247 acres of land.
- Lunch in Egyptian restaurant Luxor -authentic, delicious Egyptian food
- You will cross the Nile to visit some of the most spectacular highlights of Luxor’s fabled West Bank, during which you will explore with your private tour guide.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings. You will visit three tombs.
Valley of the Kings
- The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty is home to tombs, including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and boy Pharaoh Tutankhamun. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decorations inside the tombs are still well preserved.
- In case you wish to visit the Tomb of the young Pharaoh Tutankhamun. The ticket costs 300 Egyptian pounds extra.
The Colossi of Memnon
- Colossi of Memnon are two massive stone statues of King Amenhotep III, the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone, which existed in Cairo and then were moved 700 km to Luxor. The two figures, Known as the Colossi of Memnon, Rising about 18 M from the plain, are the remains of what was once the largest Complex on the west bank, built by Amenhotep the Third.
- You will have lunch at around noon in a local restaurant in Luxor.
- Then, visit The Temple of Karnak – the largest ancient religious site known anywhere in the world.
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Queen Hatshepsut temple is an Important Theban religious and funerary site on the west bank of the Nile, opposite Luxor, comprising temples and tombs dating from the early Middle Kingdom to the Ptolemaic Period. The site has a deep bay in the Nebhepetra, Mentuhotep II.
- After a fantastic day in Luxor, you will be transferred to Hurghada.
- You will arrive in Hurghada at 19:00
What does the Price of the Three Day Cairo Luxor Trip by Air Hurghada include?
- Qualified Egyptologist guide during the 2-day trips.
- Flight ticket.
- All transfers are by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- One night accommodation in Giza hotels.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the excursion.
- Lunch meals during the tour.
- Night in Le Meridien Pyramids
- Night in Nile Palace Hotel
- Day Tour in Cairo, including Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
- Day tour in Luxor, including Karnak and West Bank
- Day tour to Fayoum Oasis & Wadi El Hitan
- Entrance fees for the mentioned sightseeing
- Private transfer from Luxor to Hurghada
- All service charges & taxes
What does the two-day Cairo trip program by Flight Hurghada not include?
- Additional programs if not included in the program program.
- Also, Tipping.
Items to Take with You for the Trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, carry with you clothes for the season.
Booking Days of Three Day Cairo Luxor Trip by Air Hurghada
- Daily from 02:00 – 22:00 the next day.
- Please check with us for availability.
What is expected to be seen during the Three-Day Cairo Luxor Trip by Plane Hurghada?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period. In addition, this repository houses the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic antiquities in the world. This fantastic collection traces 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558 and 2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three, this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It shows a reclined lion’s body and a human head at nearly 66 feet. A royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.