Cairo Trip by Plane Safaga is a sightseeing tour to explore the ancient Egyptian monuments of Giza and Cairo from Safaga by plane, Egypt! We recommend this trip because it lets tourists see the most impressive sights and learn more about its history.
Of course, this trip heads to the great pyramids and the giant Sphinx at Giza. Furthermore, it goes to the Egyptian Museum in Cairo as well. Additionally, Participants of the trip will make this long-awaited trip without losing much time. In general, travelling by plane saves time.
Highlights on the Flight to Cairo from Safaga by Plane
- Visit the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Visit the three pyramids in Giza.
- Also, admire the Great Sphinx at the pyramid complex.
Program of flight trip to Cairo/Giza
- Landious Travel representative will pick you up from your Safaga hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle at approximately 05:00 am.
- After picking up all comers, the bus will go to the international airport of Hurghada. It takes about 40 minutes to get to the airport.
Schedule in Cairo
- We will show you the Egyptian Museum when you arrive in Cairo. This museum has about 100 exhibition halls in this museum. There is a unique collection of ancient Egyptian artefacts, about 150 thousand items in these halls. Your tour guide will show you all the main exhibits in this vast museum. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
- Following the visit to the Egyptian Museum, you will start the boat picnic on the Nile River. This Nile trip is an additional program; you can book it in advance through us! As soon as the boat picnic on the Nile ends, you will head to another city – Giza.
Agenda in Giza
- Of course, the trip continues in Giza. The first stop in this place will be in the restaurant. It offers an open buffet.
- Then, the group will carry on to the Giza Pyramid Complex, with great pyramids and the Sphinx. Once again, your guide will show you these monuments and give you free time to take pictures.
- After that, you may want to visit Old Cairo. It’s hard to imagine a trip to Cairo without stopping by Khan El Khalili, where you can find a wide range of unique handicrafts, spices, jewellery, and souvenirs to purchase and cherish. Khan El Khalili market is also renowned for its diverse food choices, with various cafes and restaurants offering traditional Egyptian cuisine.
Departure to Safaga
- Finally, after such an excellent program in Cairo and Giza, you will head to Cairo Airport.
- This Trip to Cairo from Safaga by Plane ends at approximately 23:00.
What does the Price of the Cairo Trip Safaga Plane include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Transfer to Hurghada Airport.
- Vehicle in Cairo.
- Also, transfer from Hurghada Airport back to your hotel.
What does the Program of Cairo Tour Safaga by Plane not include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above program.
- Also, Drinks.
Items to take with you on the trip
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Passport.
Booking Days of Cairo Trip by Plane Safaga
Please make sure to check availability with us!
- Sundays from 05:00 – 23:00.
- Thursdays from 05:00 – 23:00.
- Also, Fridays are from 05:00 – 23:00.
What is expected to be seen during the Cairo Excursion by Plane Safaga?
The Egyptian Museum is the oldest archaeological museum in Egypt and the Middle East. It exhibits an extensive collection from the Predynastic Period to the Greco-Roman Period, including the world’s most comprehensive Pharaonic antiquities spanning 5,000 years of Egyptian history.
The competition to design the building was the first of its kind and was won by French architect Marcel Dourgnon in 1895. The museum was inaugurated in 1902 by Khedive Abbas Helmy II and has since become a historic landmark in downtown Cairo. It’s home to some of the world’s most extraordinary ancient masterpieces.
The museum’s collection is unrivalled, and visitors can see the complete burials of Yuya and Thuya, Psusennes I and the treasures of Tanis, and the Narmer Palette commemorating the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under one king.
The museum also displays the impressive statues of the great kings Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure, the builders of the pyramids at the Giza plateau. You can also marvel at the extensive collection of papyri, sarcophagi, jewellery, and other objects that complete this uniquely expansive museum.
A highlight of any visit to the Egyptian Museum is the iconic mask of the Golden Pharaoh, Tutankhamun. British archaeologist Howard Carter discovered in 1922 that King Tutankhamun had become an international icon of Egyptian civilization.
The tomb’s four small rock-cut chambers hidden beneath the sands of the Valley of the Kings yielded over 5,000 incredible objects bearing witness to the life and death of this king. The discovery of the tomb of Tutankhamun is the most spectacular in the history of archaeology.
The Giza Pyramid Complex is the most popular tourist attraction in Egypt. This Complex is an Ancient Egyptian site located on the Giza Plateau. Widely known, it includes the Great Pyramid of Giza, its associated networks, and the Sphinx of Giza. Also, we call it the Giza Necropolis.
The ancient Egyptians built these massive constructions during the Fourth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom of Ancient Egypt. Additionally, the Giza Complex includes several cemeteries and the remains of a workers’ settlement on its territory.
The Pyramid of Khufu stands at a towering height of 138.5 metres. Located in the Giza pyramid complex, this oldest and largest Pyramid has astounded people through the centuries. This marvel constitutes a part of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.
The Pyramid Of Khafre stands at 448ft with a base length of 706ft. These measurements make the Pyramid the second-tallest and second-largest Giza Pyramid complex. It houses the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Pharaoh Khafre, who ruled between 2558 and 2532 BC. This historical monument is also known as the Pyramid of Chephren.
Menkaure is the third Pyramid in the Giza Pyramid complex in Greater Cairo, Egypt. Smallest of the three, this beautiful structure rises to 66 metres (218 feet). Menkaure Pyramid houses some of the most stunning sculptures from Ancient Egyptian history despite being short.
The Great Sphinx is one of the most significant sculptures in the world. It stands nearly 66 feet, showcasing a reclined lion’s body and a human head. Also, a royal headdress adorns the Sphinx’s human head. The length of this magnificent statue is around 240 feet.