It is a very exciting individual trip to Luxor from Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend this informative trip because it allows tourists to see a large number of ancient Egyptian attractions. Amongst these attractions are the temples, and tombs in the Valley of Kings. additionally, it lets you get to know a lot about the history of ancient Egypt! ONLINE BOOKING LUXOR INDIVIDUAL TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Luxor Individual Trip from Hurghada
- Karnak Temple in the City of the Living.
- Moreover, the Colossi of Memnon in the temple of Amenhotep III.
- The temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Also, a visit to the valley of Kings in the City of the Dead.
Program of the excursion to Luxor – Valley of the Kings
- Landious Travel representative picks you up from the hotel around 04:00 AM.
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) leaves towards Luxor passing the city of Safaga, and Qena. The resort town of Safaga is located 45 kilometres south of Hurghada, on the Red Sea coast; while, the city of Qena is 220 km away in the Nile Valley. The way, from the centre of Hurghada to Luxor, takes about 5 hours.
Program in Eastern Luxor
- As soon as you arrive at Luxor, we show you the Karnak temple. This temple is the largest in Egypt and the whole old world. The temple is located in the City of Living _ Eastern Luxor. In the temple, your guide begins his explanation, and then, he shows the frequently visited places in this large complex. This complex combines different temples and buildings. Your guide will have the task of showing you all these temples. And, also, he gives you free time to take a picture.
- Following the visit to the Karnak temple in Eastern Luxor, you will make a boat picnic. Optionally, this boat trip through the river Nile will be upon request. It is an additional program!
- Once the boat picnic ends, you will find that you have already reached the Western Luxor _ City of the Dead.
Program in Western Luxor
- In the Western Luxor, the trip continues. The first stop, there, will be at the restaurant. There you can enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Following lunch, the next stop will be at the Colossi of Memnon. The Colossi of Memnon are these two grandiose statues that stand at the entrance of the temple of Amenhotep III. Accordingly, your guide will show you these huge statues. And, also, he will give you enough time to take them a picture.
- Further, the bus goes to the beautiful temple of Queen Hatshepsut. This is the awesome temple, that is located in Deir El-Bahari. The Ancient builders carved it into the rock and consists of three floors. Around this temple, there are all sorts of tombs. Besides, there are other temples of Thutmose III and Amenhotep Neb Hept Ra. Once again, your guide will give information and free time to review the place.
- Before the end of the program in West Luxor, you visit the Valley of the Kings. It is so great in this place and interesting! Also, in the valley, you will visit three tombs, which belong to the great pharaohs of Egypt.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, Our bus leaves back to Hurghada, after such a program in the wonderful city of Luxor.
- This “Individual Trip to Luxor from Hurghada” ends at approximately 08:00 pm.
What does Luxor Individual Trip Hurghada Price include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, Private vehicle to Luxor, and back to the hotel.
What does not Luxor Individual Trip Hurghada Program include?
- Additional excursion programs if not included in the above-mentioned program.
What to take with you for this individual trip?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Luxor Individual Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 20:00.
What is Expected to see during the Luxor Individual Trip from Hurghada?
Monuments in the eastern bank of River Nile
- Karnak Temple: is the largest temple complex in the ancient world. Amazingly, it represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharaohs. Its ancient name is Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”. Continuously, the building of this complex temple lasted over more than two thousand years. It compromises three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples on 247 acres of land. Within the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
- Luxor Temple: The Temple of Luxor was the centre of the most important festival _ the festival of Opet. This festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. This majestic Luxor temple was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II and dedicated to the god Amun.
Monuments in the western bank of River Nile
- Valley of the Kings: Valley of the Kings is the place where the magnificent tombs exist. Professionally, the Ancient Egyptians carved those tombs deeply into the mountain rock. Also, they richly decorated them and filled with treasures for the afterlife. This Valley homes tombs of Ancient Egyptian kings e.g tombs of the great pharaoh Ramses II, and Tutankhamen.
- Hatshepsut Temple: Hatshepsut temple, at El Deir El Bahary, is this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh. This temple, impressively, rises out in the desert with a series of terraces. It merges with theses sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Additionally, it is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt.
- Also, Colossi of Memnon: Two massive mono stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the major remains of a huge mortuary temple.