An interesting individual tour to Abydos – Sohag from Hurghada, Egypt! We recommend the trip because it allows tourists to see a large number of attractions. These attractions lie in two cities _ Abydos and Sohag. They date back to two different eras of Egyptian history _ Ancient Egypt, and the Roman Empire. Besides, this tour lets you get a big portion of joy and learn more about the history of the country. ONLINE BOOKING ABYDOS SOHAG PRIVATE TRIP HURGHADA AND BEST PRICE!
Highlights on Individual Trip to Abydos & Sohag from Hurghada
- Visiting the Temples of Abydos.
- Lunch at a restaurant.
- Also, the Red Monastery and The White Monastery in Sohag.
Program of the trip to Abydos – Sohag from Hurghada
- Landious Travel representative will pick up from the hotel, in Hurghada, around 04:00 am.
- After picking you up, the bus (limousine or minibus) will head towards the city of Qena. It will pass the city of Safaga on its way to Qena. The resort town of Safaga is located 45 miles south of Hurghada, on the Red Sea coast. While the city of Qena is located 220 km away in the Nile Valley. The way, from the centre of Hurghada to Qena, takes about 3 hours. From Qena, you will drive further to the north towards the Sohag governorate to get to the village of Abydos. It will take about one hour more to get Abydos.
Program in Abydos
- Once you arrive at Sohag governorate, exactly; at Abydos, you will start your trip. The start will be in the temple of Osiris. This is a complex of temples and buildings. It contains different temples and buildings. In these temples, your guide begins the explanation, and then he shows the frequently visited places of this large complex.
Program in Sohag
- Then, you drive north to Sohag. Once again, you will start your trip to Sohag with lunch. This first stop will be in a quality restaurant.
- Following lunch, you drive to the nearby Christian monasteries _ the Red Monastery, and the White Monastery. Once again, your guide begins his explanation and shows the frequently visited places of this large complex. Please, note that this complex has different temples and buildings. Therefore, your guide will have the task of showing all these temples. Also, he will give you free time to take pictures.
Departure to Hurghada
- Finally, our bus leaves back after such a wonderful individual trip to Sohag.
- This individual trip to Abydos 6 Sohag from Hurghada ends at approximately 10:00 pm.
What does the Price of Abydos & Sohag Private Trip Hurghada include?
- Tickets for visiting temples.
- Private guide.
- Also, a Private vehicle to Abydos – Sohag, and back to the hotel.
What does not the Program of Abydos & Sohag Hurghada include?
- Additional excursion programs that if not included in the above program.
WHAT TO TAKE WITH YOU FOR THE TRIP?
- Breakfast box.
- Also, Clothes for the season.
Abydos & Sohag Private Trip Hurghada Booking Days
- Daily from 04:00 – 22:00.